Are You A God? Done easy

On 25/5/2020 at 1:32 PM, LoveInHell said:

It works properly. Follow these steps:

1. Go to Replay Missions (always choose the Professional difficulty)
  2. Hotel Sedgewick > You're Hired > keep playing until you reach the 12th floor in the hotel > exit to the menu
  3. Times Square > The Rise and Fall of Stay Puft > defeat the boss > fully watch the cutscene > exit to the menu
  4. Public Library > Wrath of the Collector > defeat the boss > fully watch the cutscene > exit to the menu
  5. History Museum > It's the Chairman > defeat the boss > fully watch the cutscene > exit to the menu
  6. Return to Hotel Sedgewick > Lair of the Spiderwitch > fully watch the cutscene > exit to the menu
  7. Lost Island > Black Slime Beast > fully watch the cutscene > exit to the menu
  8. Central Park Cemetery > Cross the Streams! > once you defeated the final boss the trophy "Are You A God?" will unlock

Thanks fot that!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 1:32 PM, LoveInHell said:

2. Hotel Sedgewick > You're Hired > keep playing until you reach the 12th floor in the hotel > exit to the menu
  3. Times Square > The Rise and Fall of Stay Puft > defeat the boss > fully watch the cutscene > exit to the menu
  4. Public Library > Wrath of the Collector > defeat the boss > fully watch the cutscene > exit to the menu
  5. History Museum > It's the Chairman > defeat the boss > fully watch the cutscene > exit to the menu
  6. Return to Hotel Sedgewick > Lair of the Spiderwitch > fully watch the cutscene > exit to the menu
  7. Lost Island > Black Slime Beast > fully watch the cutscene > exit to the menu
  8. Central Park Cemetery > Cross the Streams! > once you defeated the final boss the trophy "Are You A God?" will unlock

Thanks! Worked like a charm.

Took 1 hour.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thank you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got this by just completing the first checkpoint in each level on professional and then beating the final boss on professional. I didn’t need to defeat the bosses from the other levels, did this trophy in about an hour. I’m playing on a digital version.

Have to credit someone who commented on YouTube for this.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/12/2020 at 4:13 AM, van_beano said:

I got this by just completing the first checkpoint in each level on professional and then beating the final boss on professional. I didn’t need to defeat the bosses from the other levels, did this trophy in about an hour. I’m playing on a digital version.

Can you be specific about checkpoints???

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steva24 said:

Can you be specific about checkpoints???

In chapter select you can choose certain sections of that chapter to start from, they’d be the checkpoints.

First level, after you fight slimer in the basement you go to the hotel. That’s the first checkpoint done and that’s that level done on professional.

Do as Boki Juda says above for the first checkpoints in each level, don’t bother fighting the bosses in each level.

apologies if I’m forgetting parts of the game now, been a few weeks since I played it and may get it mixed up with Lost Legacy.

Edited by van_beano

11 hours ago, van_beano said:

In chapter select you can choose certain sections of that chapter to start from, they’d be the checkpoints.

First level, after you fight slimer in the basement you go to the hotel. That’s the first checkpoint done and that’s that level done on professional.

Do as Boki Juda says above for the first checkpoints in each level, don’t bother fighting the bosses in each level.

apologies if I’m forgetting parts of the game now, been a few weeks since I played it and may get it mixed up with Lost Legacy.

So we are taking about few minutes of gameplay in each level? 

Yep, got it ! Thanks! 

Edited by Steva24

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the advice in this topic, can confirm it still works today.

A bit of advice as some people seem to struggle is to scan the boss and use it's weakness against it.

The final boss is super easy with the right dpad spell. The rocket attacks also 1 hit the shield regen totems.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/12/2020 at 1:13 PM, van_beano said:

Can confirm this method works, just did it myself, only need to battle the last boss.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I don't know if this has been patched or I am doing this way wrong ?

Twice now done checkpoint in each mission and then finally defeat final boss in ' Cross the Streams ' but no trophy ! 

This is going to stop Platinum Ghostbusters Remastered  !

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

First checkpoints still works.

Note; I did the first checkpoints and when I thought I was onto the next I did Reload Checkpoint and this did not seem to affect the trophy.

I also skipped the first checkpoint on Chapter 7, assuming I just needed to do the final boss only. I got The Destructor but not Are You A God. So I then did the first checkpoint of Chapter 7 and then redid the boss and the trophy popped.

I also did this over 2 sessions.

This seems like a very forgiving method!!!

• 2 months later...