Equipping senzu bean, heart disease and vaccine

I'm trying to go for the world tournament trophy's, I heard the easiest way to get them was to equip the senzu bean, heart disease and vaccine. I have all 3 but can only equip 2 at a time. 

How can I equip all 3? Is there something I need to do?

Budokai 3 

Edited by ARKphoenix

• 3 months later...

I'm trying to go for the world tournament trophy's, I heard the easiest way to get them was to equip the senzu bean, heart disease and vaccine. I have all 3 but can only equip 2 at a time. 

How can I equip all 3? Is there something I need to do?

Budokai 3 

well the space  Senzu Bean take is depend on the lvl of the item.

• 3 months later...

I know it'd a bit late to comment on this, but what the hell.

So this combination is possible in Budokai, but not Budokai 3, as both the Senzu Bean and Vaccine become usable items, as opposed to just being passive skills like they were in previous games -- hence why you can't stack Senzu items with the Vaccine.

Personally, when it comes to the World Marital Arts Tournaments, I find there to be one of two great character combinations:

Uub
+ Ki Cannon

+ Viral Heart Disease

+ Vaccine

Omega Shenron

+ Whirlwind Spin

+ Viral Heart Disease

+ Vaccine

Both characters run similarly, though Omega Shenron tends to have more Ki and deals a bit more damage.

I often found myself using the former when Ring Outs are possible (as backup), and the latter for the Cell Games.

Both attack commands use the same shortcut, and to use Vaccine, you just tap Down + Down + X.