Unplayable on PS4 pro

Loved the first game, have not been able to play this one due to persistent crashes on the Pro have waited months for a patch, nothing!

Just picked up a base PS4 to play it again and no problems so far, anyone else had problems?

1 hour ago, LAM69 said:

Loved the first game, have not been able to play this one due to persistent crashes on the Pro have waited months for a patch, nothing!

Just picked up a base PS4 to play it again and no problems so far, anyone else had problems?

Have you tried deleting the game and reinstalling it? Sometimes that can solve the issues you're having. 

Parker

• 4 months later...
On 6-10-2019 at 0:28 AM, shadowhood1111 said:

I played it on my pro and had no problems. Not sure what happened on your end. I will say some games lag insanely hard when im downloading 100+ GB files. IM LOOKING AT U AC ODYSSEY!!!!!!!!!

Even when downloading smaller games in the background, the game you're playing can lag very bad until the download+installation is finished. Both AC Odyssey and AC Origins come to mind.
Can't tell for this game as I haven't started it yet...

As Parker said: Delete and reinstall can fix a lot of issues as well, but first check if nothing is downloading, especially if you don't use the PS4 too much. If you turn it on after 2-3 weeks there's always some updates and it gets worse the longer it's off :/