Players got 100% still playing challenges

II--KAMAL--II

Ok old skilled players , I know that this game is fun , awesome , excellent... whatever , you name it .

and also I know that you are good at this game , and you've got a lot of diamond cups "WOW"

the question is : why you still keep playing the challenges for 3 years or more ?! and then what ?? , another thing, why you don't play it on PS4 or PS3 only and take a brake from PS Vita ??

I need an answer please ??

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Do what I do and play dailies while you poop. If you can get 20 points, that's plenty for the day; try again tomorrow.

I need "Champion" trophy which is only in PS Vita Version , I'm not talking about the awesomeness level...

anyway, it appears that you don't have the game in your trophy list but thanks for the reply 

Edited by II--KAMAL--II

I mean, you can do that while you poop, too. Since you need to be in the top 1%, try adding more players (accounts) to make the 1% easier. I know people who've used that method on games like Killzone 2 (multiplayer Valor) and ModNation Racers (Hotlap).

27 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I mean, you can do that while you poop, too. Since you need to be in the top 1%, try adding more players (accounts) to make the 1% easier. I know people who've used that method on games like Killzone 2 (multiplayer Valor) and ModNation Racers (Hotlap).

crossed My mind , but still hard since my game is digital version , another thing.. daily challenges these days got 130 or less challengers which means I need to be the 2nd on the leaderboard and have another 70 accounts to make the challengers total 200 and by this I can be on the top 1% and get the diamond cup

Edited by II--KAMAL--II
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

A lot of people here got the trophy thanks to a glitch. I did that trophy legitimately. You know how? I spent hours playing the same level over and over again. I realized that I had more chances to win the cup with LAND OF THE LIVING DEAD. I memorized most patterns, learn how to pass them, one after another, slowly... after a lot of tries, it was like driving: it became natural to play. After I after know how to complete the “impossible” jump, everything else was a loop of the previous sections, nothing else was new to me :)

Even though I was at 4th place (awarding me the Diamond), I replayed again and again several times that day to assure that I got the trophy, getting a new record from time to time. Ended up in 7th, where the 8th place wouldn’t give me the Diamond, with a difference of 10-50 MTS!!!

So my recommendation: choose a level you like the most and the one you feel comfortable to play. I found Land of the Living Dead less intense then the others, so I only practiced that level when available... try to do the same and you’ll get that miserable out of the way ;)

OR stay tuned to the forum, a lot of people share if the glitch is on that day :) 

thank you for the tips and info , but playing this game these days not like in the past like you earned it in 2015 !!

now the chance to get the diamond cup is to be the 1st or 2nd "sometimes" !! and the top 3 on the leaderboard always the same players !!

I reach the top 10 almost in every challenge and I got 4th sometimes... but still give Me gold cup at the end cause there are only +200 players maximum 

• Like 2

To be honest, Rayman Legends is one of my favorite games of all time. Ever since I played the PS4 version when it was free on PS Plus, I still find myself wanting to play this game more, to the point where this was one of the first games I got when I picked up a Vita, and again when I got a PS3 a few days ago. This is also one of the only games where I regularly play the online component. I can usually get a gold cup in each challenge, but I've gotten a few silvers when the challenges were especially hard. The diamond cups are almost always reserved for those who can set near-impossible scores, and this goes for all versions of the game. This is why I absolutely despise the "Champion!" trophy. Who thought it was a good idea to have a trophy for being in the top 1% of players in any given challenge in the version of the game on a console which outsold the Wii U by only a couple million units? Unless by some miracle we get another glitched Murfy challenge, it may as well be unobtainable. I'm not too worried about "Aweso me!" since I play the challenges frequently and always get gold and silver cups, but I do feel like "Champion!" could very well stop me from getting this platinum. There's no way I could possibly run 20 kilometers in a challenge or collect 200 lums in 8 seconds. Here's to hoping a glitched Murfy challenge appears soon.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AdruA_ said:

vita only supports 1 account & wipes ur entire memory if you change it, wanting for example 10 accounts would mean 10x resetting & also 10x buying the game digitally... Which would probably be pretty useless anyway

You can make limitless accounts and only have to purchase the game once. May wanna look into the Vita region trick, as this also applies to having two accounts from the same region on the Vita simultaneously. Even with this, you could be right that it's a futile effort in the long run.

@Helyx oh i didnt know that was possible, still making 100 just to lose out because another pro feels 'i have a shot at this' would be quite the work on a daily basis xD also u would need to play a bit so u level up to unlock the rest of the challenges, try that x100 xD

@KAMAL (idk why but i cant ping u ?) i think the best thing we could try, is to make a gaming session, with a full explanation on how we would work this out, and hope nobody goes over (which could work, i have some 'grrr' mentality towards Zonyi & Remco, i would do just +1 than them just so they would eventually just feel defeated in the end & quit out, hasnt happened yet though)

@turpinator1986

I just kept on playing this game to help out others, nonetheless it still got me better at the game & eventually the whole community around it got to me as well, since then i really started to like this game, i would dare start a decent competition against some other of the professionals on this game, yet i still hold back if i notice someone trying to get this trophy, but sometimes i just know their 'play for hours for a score' isnt gonna work out anyway, its quite mixed tbh, i can stop myself in the morning, let 2 or 3 grind the entire day, then someone beats them in 5 minutes, so... Sometimes i just know it happens anyway and go over just so the rest wouldnt need to feel slaughtered after hours of playing (since i would beat them up pretty early, so they feel slaughtered right from the start, negating any futile grind, at least its less 'bad'...) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why continuing playing on Vita ? The main reason is because for me this version is the best to play, and yes for enjoyment (not for diamonds, especially in my case and for distance challenges I often gain only a gold cup even if I'm ranked 1st, only because I go too further, whereas I should have gained a diamond with a lower distance) 

Vita's murfy challenge is unique and can't be encounter nowhere outside of the Vita, its dojo and land distance challenge are also slightly differents, so it's the pleasure to play on this version (I played on 4 other versions of rayman btw). The question is not to make stop the "pro-players" (otherwise you will not even have 200 players on a weekly challenge, so you will always compete for one and only one diamond) but to bring new (more) players to come on vita. When there were even 6 or 7 diamonds available on a weekly challenge, it was doable to have your precious diamond cup, now it's impossible outside a glitched challenge.

Outside this glitched challenge that come only one time a year, you should improve murfy's abilities to be able to reach at least 4000m when a 4095m glitched challenge occur (at least 3 times a year) Or some Dojo's abilities too. Next time a max lums one will occur, I will reach exactly 2019 lums (or try to at least, because it's not alway easy to stop exactly at the correct quantity of lums, depending on the room you must stop). Like AdruA said, if everyone stop at this distance = diamonds for all

• 1 month later...

Just want to throw in I got this trophy when there was a Murphy glitch but @AdruA_ gave me some lovely tips to speed up my times and little tricks. He did post youtube vids which where extremely helpful. Just want to say thank again. I'm struggling getting to rank 11 ? I only bother getting silver really now as I cant be bothered but the player count is so low now. I'm at 900+ mp points .... almost half way there ?

13 hours ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

Just want to throw in I got this trophy when there was a Murphy glitch but @AdruA_ gave me some lovely tips to speed up my times and little tricks. He did post youtube vids which where extremely helpful. Just want to say thank again. I'm struggling getting to rank 11 1f602.png I only bother getting silver really now as I cant be bothered but the player count is so low now. I'm at 900+ mp points .... almost half way there 1f644.png

There's no way I'm getting the platinum trophy in this game unless a Murfy glitch happens again. I can barely get a gold cup in the challenges on Vita. I have next to no problem getting gold cups on PS3 (I've even got a few diamond cups on PS4), but on Vita, there are days where the best I can do is get two silver cups. I have 371 points left in the challenges (I've been keeping track), and I cannot wait to be done with them. I've somewhat enjoyed doing the challenges on consoles, but the challenges are by far the most frustrating on the Vita, to the point where I wish the online component was cut from the game entirely.

If you haven't started Rayman Legends yet and intend to go for the platinum, stay far away from the PS Vita version. It is still a huge grind on PS3 and PS4, but at least the challenges aren't too hard if you know what you're doing. On the PS Vita, it is very likely you will get frustrated long before you reach Awesomeness 11, and even then you are not guaranteed the platinum.

• Like 1

Gamerk did get his diamond, luckily, since he went over 10km so he could have glitched out, must have been a slaughtering run (my best on pit distance is 23,37km & i swore never to do it again xD) 

I also did let DemsAlGhul have a diamond cup at the land distance weekly extreme a couple of weeks ago ? glad he earned it, even the hard way with learning a particular challenge

Too bad the last dojo distances got messed up, Zonyi seems ok now to share cups, havent seen any new players trying it, but maybe thats because even at 1000+ the rooms can be very hard

Maybe i should make some sort of tutorial for it? Apart from glitched murphies, i believe the dojo distances can be the easiest to trigger some sort of stopping point so we can multiply diamond cups, and since its possible on any of it, we could have way more shots at helping rather than a 'once a year-ish' glitched murphy... 

If enough people would like me to make a tutorial for every 'very hard' room i'd gladly make it, full explanation & all

@MrMaximusHTO I just like to help people, if there's someone struggling or just wants to get better, im just a simple question away to upload a video ?, sometimes 'my ways' can look too hard, but if that is the case, i can also upload a milder, easier, not-so-perfect run for a gold cup

@II--KAMAL--II I hardly get '1st' on 'most' challenges xD, i just play my run & see what happens, also most of these pro players ur talking about dont 'go rogue' just for a diamond, they share it as well in a similar fashion i try to share 'distances', where they also need to go good enough so nobody overthrows them, but speed/lums needs you to learn some variable & hard tricks where you really need to know what ur doing & why ur doing it, distances on the other hand only need you to get accustomed to some parts which repeat again & again, so once you got that you could basically repeat what you learned on any challenge, on any day, at any distance (i call it 'more bang (use) for your bucks (skills)' xD) 

@ElevExplorer64 the vita isnt what i'd call 'the worst', the problem is that everyone that plays it, stops once they have awesomeness 11 and/or a diamond cup

Anyway, i like this game, and i like to help, so if anyone is having trouble they just gotta ask ;)