Players got 100% still playing challenges

II--KAMAL--II

2 hours ago, ShivaRpgN said:

Didn’t the hacker get reported? It should be clear that it’s impossible right?

Ubisoft gave up this game years ago, so any report is useless sadly :( This type of cheaters appear time to time, especially on challenges needed to catch lums (the only challenges where it seems a hack is possible, even if I don't know how) 

• Like 1

On 20-8-2021 at 4:32 PM, FBanin said:

I don't understand how Romance manages 4 seconds off the speed challenge! I can't maintain speed in certain sessions. Almost giving up on this trophy.

I have the same comment for today's Daily Extreme Challenge (Grab the Lums Quickly). This morning I held the Diamond Cup, but I knew that the time wouldn't be good enough. So I spend more hours than I meant to shaving of seconds (down to 28.96 seconds or so). I'm sure I could maybe win a little more time with a faster and more perfect run, but the time of romance is impossible to beat for me at 24 seconds. I wonder if it is even possible. Just to be clear, I'm not implying there are cheats or hacks involved, because it doesn't look like ridiculous time as with the Weekly Challenge from last week at 0 to 3 seconds with the top 3.

I'm just really disappointed. I really thought I had a chance today.

All I can hope for is that more people will complete the challenge today. So, @Arkiokin, @silvapex and @AdruA_ message all your Rayman Legends buddies. ?

13 hours ago, ConAir said:

[...]

I'm just really disappointed. I really thought I had a chance today.

[...]

This game in a nutshell. I held the Diamond Cup for a bit with around 32.something a couple hours from the start.

It was a good time for me, since I'm not usually any good at those challenges at all, but with so much time remaining I knew it wouldn't end up being good enough.

I had to forget about it for the rest of the day, and just be hopeful.

That's what I find to be the biggest de-motivator for this game, if I'm honest.

Being in Australia, the reset happens at 10am so I can only really get into the game around lunch time (~2 hours from reset), or after work (~17 to 12 hours to the next reset).

After that, if I want to get sleep, I need to forget about it and just be hopeful. Also with so little time to get better, the best scores I'm getting are still well within reach for the veteran players.

.... but that's really just a me problem. I'm just ranting here ...

• Like 1

Quite sure it didn't happen at all since the end of 2019 - I started the game early 2020 and just saw a few 4095m glitches in 2020, and zero glitch in 2021 until now. So did Ubisoft fix the glitch ? Possible, but that would be surprising so many years after the release of the game... personally, I just think it's completely random.

• Like 2

Feel like i set a decent time on the daily extreme challenge. I messaged the 2nd place player but he ignored me, and overtook my time. I got first place back but hoping it'll hold up. Just looking for 1 Diamond Cup please.

Update: Awesome, some of the top players told me if I message them early enough they'll back off. So I think they're approachable if you ask nicely. I can tell the "Get there quickly" in the Neverending Pit is my best event.

Edited by Reign_Of_Fire88
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...