easy "Three birds with one stone"

Hokupe

I want to share an easy way for this trophy with you, in case you are already in NG+ and beyond and most enemies won't go down in one hit anymore. Although the picture shows three humans, the description speaks of enemies. So I tried to use the missile on the tiny nano crab enemies in Gideons Rock who go down in one hit even in NG+. There are like five around the hole. You can use them for this trophy too. I can confirm it works since I got the trophy right now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Worked perfectly. Thanks for the tip. 

Sorry for the quote but I Saw you got the trophy for Iron Maus set. 

I send him off off once and then I tell him to go home. 

To find it at the comic book store, do you have to finish the cathedral first? Because I went there but Iron Maus isn't there

2 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Sorry for the quote but I Saw you got the trophy for Iron Maus set. 

I send him off off once and then I tell him to go home. 

To find it at the comic book store, do you have to finish the cathedral first? Because I went there but Iron Maus isn't there

I finished the Cathedral then stopped at the comic store on my way back to the next story area and he was there. 

Edited by Killbomb

5 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Finished the cathedral, went back to the comic store and no one here... Am I Missing something? Can you describe me all you have done? 

Met him at Cloud 9, asked for his help, met him later at the Cathedral and sent him on a mission, met him again later (after he appears in the world) and told him to go home, finished the Cathedral and met him at the comic store. Maybe it glitched on you which wouldn't be a surprise from this game. 

6 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Met him at Cloud 9, asked for his help, met him later at the Cathedral and sent him on a mission, met him again later (after he appears in the world) and told him to go home, finished the Cathedral and met him at the comic store. Maybe it glitched on you which wouldn't be a surprise from this game. 

Yep apparently it's a bug... 

Thank I had a previous backup save, reload it, and this time he was there(even I don't finished the Cathedral) 

Anyway Thanks

1 hour ago, reiner- said:

Does anyone know how to get more missiles for the drone?

Rex the drone vendor had them for sale for 30,000 tech scrap after I finished his questline. He will appear in Camp Bravo after the quest. Not sure if he sells them from the start in NG+.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Killbomb said:

Rex the drone vendor had them for sale for 30,000 tech scrap after I finished his questline. He will appear in Camp Bravo after the quest. Not sure if he sells them from the start in NG+.

This is what I was afraid of.

Unfortunately I rushed through NG+ and didn't start Rex's mission and now he has disappeared. 

Oh well looks like I'll be heading for NG++. At least I'm really enjoying this game so it won't be chore to run through again.

Cheers man.

On 18-10-2019 at 3:12 AM, Killbomb said:

Do you know If I can still Rescue Rex after I have beaten the area boss, and after beating Harold?
I forgot about him but I need the ammo he sells

54 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Do you know If I can still Rescue Rex after I have beaten the area boss, and after beating Harold?
I forgot about him but I need the ammo he sells

If he is not at his original store or locked in the cage then unfortunately you'll have to do another playthrough. 

He ends up disappearing from the game at a certain point. 

1 hour ago, reiner- said:

If he is not at his original store or locked in the cage then unfortunately you'll have to do another playthrough. 

He ends up disappearing from the game at a certain point. 

I did the first quest from him. Hopefully he is still in jail :P
I'm gonna look for him tomorrow