Recommend an Anime/Disuade an Anime

Beyondthegrave07

The point of this thread is to recommend an anime and to then name an anime that people should stay away from. Add a description of each anime if needed/wanted.

RECOMMEND: Yu Yu Hakusho: this anime is indeed a 90s anime and has that 90s feel, but don't let the visuals take you away from the epicness of this anime. If you love action, demons and spirits, then you'll love this anime!

NOT RECOMMEND: Ghost in a Shell: I literally watched about 10 episodes of this anime and was confused as F---. I didn't understand the plot nor did I understand the title of the anime. Maybe I didn't give this anime enough episodes to explain itself, but honestly, I lost my patience. My friend loves this anime, but it's one anime I had to pass on.

Can we go one day where someone doesn't make an anime thread?

Name an anime, hate an anime, favourite anime theme song, favourite anime sound tracks, favourite anime characters, favourite anime deaths.

Can't we just make one anime thread and people post all things anime in that thread.

Sorry for the rant...there are just a lot of anime threads :(

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with anime. At least we're not Bronies or some shit like that. e_e

recommend: Lupin III

avoid: Ouran High School Host Club

Recommend:Ponies, Ponies, And guess what? More Ponies.  My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. My Little Pony Friendship is magic-Equestria Girls 

Avoid:Being someone who isn't open to others views and form of entertainment. 

Edited by killerJAZZ420
  • Like 1

Recommend:Ponies, Ponies, And guess what? More Ponies.  My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. My Little Pony Friendship is magic-Equestria Girls 

Avoid:Being someone who isn't open to others views and form of entertainment. 

Looks like we found a brony that had an extra peanutbutthurt sandwich today.

damn_zps89795881.gif

• Like 3

Looks like we found a brony that had an extra peanutbutthurt sandwich today.

damn_zps89795881.gif

I honestly don't give a damn how closed minded you are. I was just fucking with you. 

For the actual topic. 

Recommend: Host Club

Avoid: Lupin the third

• Like 1

Mirai Nikki was one I really got into. Naruto I really like too but I'm only on the second season of Shippuden. Beelzebub was extremely funny and made my laugh my ass off so many times too. As far as dissuading goes, I haven't seen an anime that I hated enough to tell people not to watch so far.  

EFBC91.jpeg?c=a0

I recommend you Ookami kodomo no Ame to Yuki (The Wolf Children, Rain and Snow) - The translated title was Wolf Children. Superb movie.

I can´t dissuade you to do anything, so... I guess I´ll leave it here... *slowly closes door and leaves*