Who knows heart of darkness how to get?

25 minutes ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

It takes about 40 minutes to create a new character and go to all four locations again. But unfortunately, it did not unlock for me ?. If someone else wants to try they can doesn't take that long but I didn't have any luck getting it to work

Hey I tried your method and I got the trophy! Thanks to you and this forum members.

18 minutes ago, Neomy_jp said:

Hey I tried your method and I got the trophy! Thanks to you and this forum members.

13 minutes ago, With-Evil-Intent said:

I can confirm that creating a new character and going back to the 4 known locations popped the trophy for me too.

Good so it worked for two other people. Maybe when I find a fifth location it'll unlock for me

Right then, I'll start flying over each location one by one (because I revealed some with my drone and don't remember which ones :( ). With any luck, you guys will have another confirmation from me soon.

Edit: didn't see the recent posts about creating new characters but just seen it in time! I will try that now

Edited by vvinushan

2 hours ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

Good so it worked for two other people. Maybe when I find a fifth location it'll unlock for me

In the end I had to create a third character and visit all 4 known ones (3 times each) and then the trophy finally popped for me.

1 hour ago, ph0nix123 said:

In the end I had to create a third character and visit all 4 known ones (3 times each) and then the trophy finally popped for me.

Thank you for this. I went and created a third character and it took less than 30 minutes to go to all four locations. When I got to the last one the trophy finally unlocked.