Destiny 2 Leviathan raid

Bitter_Dill

Is there any point in searching for team  to complete the Leviathan raid lol cause I don't have FIVE friends playing this game!!! I have never completed it and it seems very hard and mechanics based. Don't get me wrong I find creating online sessions very helpful for completing all kinds of stuff but this raid looks like hell... 

18 minutes ago, Bone0709 said:

Is there any point in searching for team  to complete the Leviathan raid lol cause I don't have FIVE friends playing this game!!! I have never completed it and it seems very hard and mechanics based. Don't get me wrong I find creating online sessions very helpful for completing all kinds of stuff but this raid looks like hell... 

Well what about trying to gather a group of 12 people for To The Victor trophy for MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore?

• 2 weeks later...

The raid does look overwhelming if you never tried it, but it's all based on a rotation of mechanics that once you get the pattern down it is pretty simple.

You just need to be patient and look for "sherpa runs" (experienced raiders helping newcomers) either on destinylfg or there is a discord server called "The Last Destiny City" where ppl run stuff.