Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grampxizzle

Grampxizzle's Dispute

4 posts in this topic

Grampxizzle

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Good day I'm terrible sorry about this and how it looked but that games was completed and glitched years ago that's why all the trophies popped that wasn't my doing or any form of cheating but I'm asking if it's possible to just remove it from the list and reinstate me on the leaderboard because I try hard to complete my games fair and earn what little trophies I can earn. Please I'm asking for another chance to compete with my friends again without starting over and losing all that I've achiveed.

@Grampxizzle This is one of the most cheated games out there, no one is going to believe this obvious lie. Hide the game and you'll be back on the leaderboards. Unless you used downloaded saves for other games, in that case people will find out and then you won't be able to do a damn thing about it. You cheated, simple.

Posted (edited)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't MW2 a self cheated game only...not a popped by hackers one?

anyway...Grampx you just need to click the link and follow the directions to get back on the leaderboards.

Edited by PSXtreme_

Nope, not a glitch, you just used a downloaded save. Hide the game, and you'll be back on the leaderboards.