barakmh

Really need help with medals

7 posts in this topic

Hi all

Im so close for the plat on hyper sentinel but i am missing 2 medals that i cant figure out what i need to do to earn them.

2C avoider medal - avoid being hit by any surge enemy

3B on guard medal - avoid being hit by the sentry guard.

Ive tried literally everything so any help in understanding will be appreciated.

Thanks

On 06/10/2019 at 1:35 PM, barakmh said:

Hi all

Im so close for the plat on hyper sentinel but i am missing 2 medals that i cant figure out what i need to do to earn them.

Ive tried literally everything so any help in understanding will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi! How did you do with the Avoider Medal? I'm struggling with it. Thanks!

On 10/6/2019 at 5:35 PM, barakmh said:

Hi all

2C - Surge medal

3B on guard medal

https://steamcommunity.com/games/640880/announcements/detail/1705057979396267150

Check this link you'll have to avoid the purple ships and avoid the beam from the sentry marked in the same image below.

32 minutes ago, christian_grimm said:

On which stage is this one? It's been a while since I finished this.

1 hour ago, christian_grimm said:

Hi 

I also thought that the surge enemies are the purple ones but looks like they're the group of coloured enemies that come as a swarm of 5

For the other challenge

The sentry guard is the missle enemy that attacks from side to side and that you cant kill and not the middle cannon...

Hope that helps mate, let me know

58 minutes ago, cris3f said:

2C - Surge medal

3B on guard medal

https://steamcommunity.com/games/640880/announcements/detail/1705057979396267150

Check this link you'll have to avoid the purple ships and avoid the beam from the sentry marked in the same image below.

On which stage is this one? It's been a while since I finished this.

The photo you posted got me confused as well, this is not correct mate... at least not for those medals

9 hours ago, barakmh said:

Hi 

I also thought that the surge enemies are the purple ones but looks like they're the group of coloured enemies that come as a swarm of 5

For the other challenge

The sentry guard is the missle enemy that attacks from side to side and that you cant kill and not the middle cannon...

Hope that helps mate, let me know

The photo you posted got me confused as well, this is not correct mate... at least not for those medals

Yes it is, it's where I found out what I needed to avoid, and I've finished the game. If you look at the picture it says what are the surge (the squad of purple ships) and the sentry guard (the turret shooting the lasers).

That the image is junk along the rest of the tips you have to complain to Hewson it's not me who created them.

Hi guys!

Thanks for the help! Just got the Avoider in 2C. It seemed to me that the surge enemies were the red ones that throw a raylight when they die. They appear when the two bosses are close to die. When I got this medal, I've been hit by all kind of enemies, except these. And all the other times these one hit me, because they keep coming after you, and they need a lot of shots to die.

2 hours ago, cris3f said:

Yes it is, it's where I found out what I needed to avoid, and I've finished the game. If you look at the picture it says what are the surge (the squad of purple ships) and the sentry guard (the turret shooting the lasers).

That the image is junk along the rest of the tips you have to complain to Hewson it's not me who created them.

I got hit by both the ray and the purple ones when i got the medals