Can't find anyone online

shary96

Am I the only one? Every time I try to search for a ranked match, the game remains stuck on the finding player screen. Since the beginning of the month, I encountered only one player after 20 minutes of waiting, a couple of days ago. It's been only a month since this game came out, I don't think the servers are already dead. Any explanation?

Edited by shary96
  • Like 1

The online portion of the game has some serious sync issues that make it nearly unplayable.  I have a fairly good internet connection and a direct connection to my router via cable and it still has sync issues 90% of the time.

Most of the time, I'd play and either I'd freeze and they win, they freeze and I win, or the game just disconnects you.

That'd be my guess why the online is mostly dead.  Even friend to friend connections don't work that well.

• Like 1

Yesterday I managed to find another player, and oh boy... Unable to move at the start, infinite falling, annoying delay in the inputs, disconnection after 10 seconds.

That's really a shame, the online portion was the feature I was most interested of.

• Like 1