Don't stop running question

Lonemankane

I wanted to ask if the don't stop running trophy could be gotten while waiting for say pasted a point, like will it do what kingdom hearts does, when once it hits 100 hours it goes to 00:00:00 time spent in it? only ask as I seen a lot of people who beaten the game in that time and wonder if it is by doing that trick or just some hackers being well hackers

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I followed a speedrun guide while playing at the same time, without pausing the video or my game i did it in sync while watching the video and my timer was 2h 42mins. So it is doable but you cant pause the game as timer keeps running so either you suspend the game by an app, put it in rest mode or you do what i did and do your run in sync with a speedrun video without pausing both. Good luck everyone!

• 7 months later...
On 25/07/2022 at 2:48 PM, Sealior said:

I followed a speedrun guide while playing at the same time, without pausing the video or my game i did it in sync while watching the video and my timer was 2h 42mins. So it is doable but you cant pause the game as timer keeps running so either you suspend the game by an app, put it in rest mode or you do what i did and do your run in sync with a speedrun video without pausing both. Good luck everyone!

did you do that on a ps5?

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Kessarath said:

Hi, I wanted to make sure about the Don't stop running trophy (finish game under 3 hours). Can this be done on any difficulty level? Also on very easy?

As far as can you do it and get that trophy, sure. But I believe you will be creating more work for yourself if you don't do it on atleast normal so that you unlock the weapons for Starsenal.

1 hour ago, Asmund said:

As far as can you do it and get that trophy, sure. But I believe you will be creating more work for yourself if you don't do it on atleast normal so that you unlock the weapons for Starsenal.

Oh! I got it! "Finish game in 2:59:59 or less on Normal or Higher" for Infinite Rocket Launcher. Thank You!

After 1st blind playthrough i will use @Optinooby YT guides. But I dont want to combine speedrun with survival difficulty. I'll think about it some more, but I'd like to do it separately. Might get Samurai Edge sooner (with infinite ammo? - probably not). I player oryginal RE in 1997 on my PSX. This remake still has the disturbing atmosphere of the first RE. I'm incredibly surprised that this game after 22 years is soooo enjoyable. 

Edited by Kessarath
  • Like 1