Question about “Requiem Aeternam”

arcanehornet_

On 6/10/2019 at 8:10 PM, StylerX01 said:

So I was in a boss fight accidentally healed with my flask out of reflex.  I quit the application immediately and went back into the game. I’m worried that the game saved my heal. Should I restart the playthrough or keep going hoping I get the trophy?

I'm not sure but I guess it counts

• 4 months later...

I have a much stupider problem.

I was facing the boss before the bronze door, Esdras, and for some reason when I died my Guilt totem wasn't there. It showed up on the map, several of them, in fact, but they weren't there for me to grab. It made beating the boss very difficult, obviously. 

After many tries I finally DID beat him, just as he killed me.... I did not use a Flask but I didn't get the nice screen that says Requiem Aeternem, instead I got the Requiem Excuminicatous screen you get when you die. I got the boss trophy and when I went back he was gone and the item he drops was there.

I think im totally screwed and im NOT happy about it. There was an update today, version 1.02, and I think that may be why I wasn't getting my Guilt totems.

EDIT: I beat the game today and thank goodness I got the Requiem Aeternem trophy. Such a relief.

Edited by yowzagabowza
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 3/4/2020 at 2:39 AM, yowzagabowza said:

I have a much stupider problem.

I was facing the boss before the bronze door, Esdras, and for some reason when I died my Guilt totem wasn't there. It showed up on the map, several of them, in fact, but they weren't there for me to grab. It made beating the boss very difficult, obviously. 

After many tries I finally DID beat him, just as he killed me.... I did not use a Flask but I didn't get the nice screen that says Requiem Aeternem, instead I got the Requiem Excuminicatous screen you get when you die. I got the boss trophy and when I went back he was gone and the item he drops was there.

I think im totally screwed and im NOT happy about it. There was an update today, version 1.02, and I think that may be why I wasn't getting my Guilt totems.

EDIT: I beat the game today and thank goodness I got the Requiem Aeternem trophy. Such a relief.

the same thing happened to me, I died a sexond after killing the boss and didn’t get the Requiem Aeternem screen, but fortunately got the trophy at the end

• Like 1