Physical version issues

I've been reading online that the physical edition may have issues with skipping and freezing not present in the digital version. However, it's not present on digital. I tried it on a guest account and had the same problem, so going to return mine and get it digital. Also people on PST have reported the same issue. So keep that in mind.

The introduction cut scene was stuttering a lot. I quit to the PS4 dashboard, restarted. The stuttering is still there but only after the bit I just quit out:

The gameplay doesn’t seem to be affected.

I think I will delete the game and reinstall it, if the issues is still there in any cutscenes.

EDIT: It may be cause it was still copying from the disc during the installation process but I can’t see if it is still installing (meaning it’s done) but it was pretty fast so I doubt it’s actually done.

Edited by KHDelBoy
  • Like 1

Just to see, I waited like 30 minutes before starting up. And the only issue I’ve had so far was after I closed the game once and reopened it, the load screen to continue my game was full black and I think it was glitched. I waited awhile for something, but nothing happened so I just closed it, restarted my PS4 as an extra precaution and it’s been fine since. 

no stuttering issues in the intro or anything. So maybe it is related to installation progress. I did notice my PS4 says the game’s size is a few hundred kb which is obviously bs. Not sure what that’s about. 

Edited by Elvick_