Cannot track my profile?

Not sure if this is the correct forum to use :/

Hey guys, so I had recently tried viewing my profile to find out the easiest trophies I have left to do in order to get them out of the way but there seems to be a problem, I cannot view my profile and that apparently it 'cannot be tracked'. My trophies are public so I cannot understand why I cannot view them, I was able to view them earlier. I had thought that it could be that my profile could have been removed due to me having unlocked the sail the seven seas trophy on minecraft recently, which is unobtainable on the current patch. I have had many messages on playstation asking how I got it and maybe someone reported it and got my profile removed? But that point is quite irrelevant as I simply followed a guide on how to downgrade the version from this site.

Any help will be very much appreciated! 

There a multitude of reasons this could be happening. The first two culprits are generally the profile was requested to be removed by following the Delete link on the main page or timestamps on trophies being edited will cause automatic removal.

A recent name change can cause issues as well. I don’t have time at the moment to look into your trophies. I’m sure other members will point out some things soon enough.

Your profile is full removed and if you didn't delete it yourself its probably because you done too much timestamp hack. There is no way back for your profile. #shrug

Maybe someone with more time could look into it for you.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

There a multitude of reasons this could be happening. The first two culprits are generally the profile was requested to be removed by following the Delete link on the main page or timestamps on trophies being edited will cause automatic removal.

A recent name change can cause issues as well. I don’t have time at the moment to look into your trophies. I’m sure other members will point out some things soon enough.

Thanks for the response, i'm glad people are acknowledging this, I've been told it's probably that minecraft trophy. I really do hope this gets looked into as I use this site for tracking progress and I want to get my country rank higher but now I can't. Now I don't really see the value of trophy hunting :/

1 hour ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Your profile is full removed and if you didn't delete it yourself its probably because you done too much timestamp hack. There is no way back for your profile. #shrug

Maybe someone with more time could look into it for you.

I guess I'm going to have to make a new profile if I can't get my profile back here

4 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

So you earned all these trophies yourself, on your own PS4, by playing the game? No one else, or anything could be responsible for the trophies on your account?

Yes, I earned every trophy myself on my own ps4

On 07/10/2019 at 8:37 PM, Sly Ripper said:

Well that's a lie. You'll have to tell the truth if you want explanations.

Sorry, I've been busy with work so I haven't been able to reply until now. It is not a lie, you really think I'd let someone sign in to my own account? All of my trophies are done by myself (apart from multiplayer trophies, obviously) 

This is kinda just out right unfair to be honest with you, please take this seriously. Can you not unban me? I've done all my trophies myself. Can't see what the problem is, I need to use this site and don't want to have to resort to another site because of a false ban here

• 2 weeks later...