Online Still Active?

gamelord-2007

I was considering starting doing this game and was wondering if the online for this game is till active? I know that most of the main and DLC online trophies can be done with bots (not entirely sure in regard to the Intercept expansion though) except for one of the requirements for Jack Of All Trades where you need to resupply teammates with supply boxes as the bots are incapable of doing that apparently so was looking to play random matches first and work towards that and then try do the rest with bots if possible or would I need to find a boosting partner to do that part?

You'll need to find a boosting partner.  You might find some games on weekends but you could play all day and not have anyone use your supply boxes much. When I started nearly 2 years ago it was pretty much dead already. You need to do the collectibles trophy, from Insurgent DLC, in public matches. Luckily it'll put you in a game alone if no one else is playing. Then you can freely run around looking for it.

Edited by StuGunn5
  • Like 3

You'll need someone for the supply boxes, which takes about 5 mins. You'll also need someone for the necromancer (20 revives) trophy in the intercept expansion (also takes about 10mins). Suppose you could do the supply boxes while just playing the online but it'd take a while as there's no guarantee people will use them. When I did this game about a year ago, there were a few online lobbies going at all times. Still probably the case.

Everything else you can do solo, against bots in online warzones. Even the co-op is doable solo, although a fair bit harder than with more players.

Edited by IDiivil
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Spaz said:

So from what I'm getting, you can solo most of it except for the supply boxes and the 20 revives in the DLC?

This is another Assassins Creed Unity moment. I might get this for cheap.

The supply boxes takes about 10 mins. With regards to co-op yes you only need another person for revives but I would not recommend going for 50 wins solo. It's possible to win solo but it's tough and very very slow. I won only 1 game solo and it took me almost an hour which was fine as I banked a lot of points with different classes for wallstreet banker but it'd be torture doing that 50 times. Most of my wins came with one other person and we finished in the 7-10min range once we got it down. In the games we played as 4 it was even quicker. The servers aren't very populated so you'll struggle to fill out games with randoms

• Like 1