Where's the List?

I just wanted to create the very same topic...

The game definitely has trophies. I have already popped some on my ps4, but it seems the trophy-list hasn't been uploaded to the Playstation-Servers, so they can't be synchronized.

There are often games which trophies-list are uploaded a few days later to the server. But it is nearly a week since release. Thats unusual.

I am thinking about contacting the publisher.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Kinda held off from playing this game until I can see the trophy list and requirements so I won't miss out on anything.

You should be able to look at the list if you disconnect your console from the internet. It will ask if you want to view local data if you go to your trophies after disconnecting.

My Yu-No trophy list synched just now with the server. So it is up now. But it seems the list is not visible on psnprofiles right now.

PS: If youre looking for a guide:

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/19809-kono-yo-no-hate-de-koi-o-utau-shoujo-yu-no-~-yu-no-the-girl-that-chants-love-at-the-edge-of-the-world/

It is a guide for the games original versions (this is a remake). But it seems to work the same way.

Edited by Ranari_Kai
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Isilith said:

Sooooo, Spike responded to my Twitter message by saying they've manually updated the servers. The issues should be fixed within 24 hours, and considering @Ranari_Kai is already able to sync, I hope we'll be seeing YU-NO show up on this lovely website very soon!

That's great news! Thanks!

• Like 2