Online Trophy Clarification

Joker-Kun890

Hey everyone, I was hoping to get some clarity on which trophies are online / require a server connection as the servers are shutting down in the new year. 

[Edit - confirmed online trophies] 

Trophies requiring online:

- I'll Save That For Later

- Community Service

- Any Takers

So, which trophies require online and will become unobtainable after server shutdown? 

Also, are there any dlc trophies that require online? 

I'll update the OP. Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Joker-Kun890
Updating post

Any takers needs online since you'll need to send a challenge to 10 individual people

One for the collection isn't online, you just need to save a replay at the end of a race

dlc trophies don't require online in this or the base game, they just have you complete events in a tour

that said the online does help you get fame faster because your clubs level gets you fame and face off challenges get you fame too

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Any takers needs online since you'll need to send a challenge to 10 individual people

One for the collection isn't online, you just need to save a replay at the end of a race

dlc trophies don't require online in this or the base game, they just have you complete events in a tour

that said the online does help you get fame faster because your clubs level gets you fame and face off challenges get you fame too

Thank you. 

:)