My Trophy Road Map for BG1

skroq

Yep, that's lot of trophies before first chapter.

A word of advice, difficulty achievements bugged out on Steam (for me at least), so change the difficulty, start the game on that difficulty, and NEVER EVER change it, even if you're just save scumming stuff.

Edited by fbdbh

What do you actually need to do for the sacrifices must be made trophy?

Killed Saravok several times with a full dead part now, and it just won't pop for me.

Edit: Never mind, worked it out. Closing the game, then reloading and killing him again did the job. 

Edited by Shadowlord87

Please skroq, Could you tell me (write me), how I can pass BG1 on legacy of bhall difficulty ? I have tried, and first enemy kill me by one hit. Any tips? How can I import my character? Is any possibility to import my best character from BG1 game on normal difficulty to BG1 on legacy of bhall difficulty and make 6 x this same very mighty character? Please help my Polish brother - master of trophy hunter :)  

15 hours ago, Everlus89 said:

Please skroq, Could you tell me (write me), how I can pass BG1 on legacy of bhall difficulty ? I have tried, and first enemy kill me by one hit. Any tips? How can I import my character? Is any possibility to import my best character from BG1 game on normal difficulty to BG1 on legacy of bhall difficulty and make 6 x this same very mighty character? Please help my Polish brother - master of trophy hunter :)  

Did u read the guide? It is there.

17 minutes ago, Everlus89 said:

I dont have final automatic save before fight with Sarevok :( My charcter doesnt export, and I cant use him to create a team in new game? Why, What am I doing wrong? 

You need to go to your main characters profile, there's a button that says export there.

You can do this at pretty much anytime as far as I am aware, you don't actually need to finish the game to do it.

@JesterR1701one

Same process for reforming party, go to character profile page, there's an option to reform party there.

Edited by Shadowlord87

Heres my quick strat for sarevok in LOB that may not work 1st time. 

Spoiler

Take 1 max level mage and 5 smasher clones from first playthrew,  wand of paralysis, wand of summoning, and scroll of greater malison.  Taking a mage alongside a smasher through BG1, SOD and BG2 is useful.

Take a clone(not the chosen one) and activate the fight while rest of party stays by door and spam monster summons.  Do not trigger sarevok. 

Haste everyone, and attack the mage when he teleports to front of room.  Mage spams wand of paralysis.  Same procedure when Angelo turns up.

Now save, heal, haste, and save.  Bait sarevok to front left corner, Greater Malison then spam wand of paralysis while clone army attacks.

Edited by maisie666
  • Like 1

On 11.11.2019 at 4:09 PM, fbdbh said:

@skroq, would you be so kind to share what kind of UI options there are on these games? I'm having a sort of painful reaction that only one of the sidebars are available, can you disable it (so only the bar on the bottom remains) or restore the left side one?

Hey, it's really not bad, you can see how it looks on any of yt videos like the one below. There is a circular pop up menu when you press L1 or L2, from where you can select options like you had on the PC version on the left side bar.

The only issue I had, that it's so much faster to use mouse instead of DS4 controller, so if you are playing spell casters, it gets tedious to switch between spells. I suffered a lot in IWD with my 30 lvl mage.

do

22 minutes ago, skroq said:

Hey, it's really not bad, you can see how it looks on any of yt videos like the one below. There is a circular pop up menu when you press L1 or L2, from where you can select options like you had on the PC version on the left side bar.

The only issue I had, that it's so much faster to use mouse instead of DS4 controller, so if you are playing spell casters, it gets tedious to switch between spells. I suffered a lot in IWD with my 30 lvl mage.

do

I’m not bothered by clumsy menus, but I’m bothered by layout asymmetry. Can you modify it in any way?

7 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

I’m not bothered by clumsy menus, but I’m bothered by layout asymmetry. Can you modify it in any way?

I'm afraid, you cannot. You also cannot change the FPS (I loved playing it faster pace - on 60fps)