skroq

My Trophy Road Map for BG1

33 posts in this topic

I like your strategy for Legacy of Bhaal, but it didn't work for me personally due to how I built my character. I had a lot more luck using this as a guide:

I wonder if killed enemies towards "Kill 1000 enemies" trophy count across you whole party or only enemies killed by you character count? 

On 16.03.2020 at 5:07 PM, maisie666 said:

Is there a counter in Stats?  

yes, there is. also regarding my question, all kills across your party count towards this trophy. 

Got my plat, just wanted to say: big thank you for this roadmap, it helped me do it in 1 day, 13 hours :D *

Couldn't really do the last sections with this class, though, so I did that thing where I lure Sarevok into the centre, and then sacrifice somebody to circle around the skull trap while insvisible. Bhaal style.

Edit: before criticism: yes, I have enjoyed this game previously on PC many-many times.

Edited by fbdbh

Hi guys, I've played BG years ago on PC (a few times) and now also on PS4. I used a little trick to give you a head start in the beginning. You can read about it on Gamebanshee.

Start off with creating you character. I have a fighter with 18/00 strength so I can carry 400 lbs.

Start the game and go inside, talk to Firebead 30 times and he'll give you 300 gp, go buy your equipment. Next, go upstairs and grab the Potion of Clarity.

Drink the potion (it will protect you from Firebeads spells), go back down and attack Firebead, he's worth 2700 xp and this will bring you to lvl 2 if you kill him. Go outside, kill some guards, take their plate armor and export character.

This is all described on Gamebanshee but what I added are the plates from the guards, 2nd time you start the game, sell them, buy some potions of healing/antidode/.. and repeat the above.

After about 5 times I started my game with a lvl 5 fighter, full plate mail, a lot of potions and 5 Travelers robes from Firebead and as much plates as I could carry to sell for some money. Before I left Candlekeep I bought a full loadout for Imoen and if you want, you can save 2 plate armors for Khalid and Jaheira as well. All characters you'll meet later on and add to your party will get an instant lvl up of a few levels.

So if you want to go faster through the game for some cleanup of throphies you missed, this might help you.

Also your character might be a higher level if you start another playthrough on Legacy of Bhaal difficulty.