kennym0105

Sixth game to reach the 1 million milestone

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Now that Black Ops 2 has reached the 1 million milestone on PSNProfiles, what’s your opinion on it? 

I enjoyed the campaign mode, had a great story, managed to connect the past with the future very well especially with the antagonist Raul Menendez

Multiplayer was great too and I played it a lot throughout the end of 2012 and 13. I still go back and play it once in a while due to how fun it was. Zombies was good as well and I enjoyed playing with friends. 

Such a shame this game cannot be platinumed anymore due to the Big Leagues trophy being unobtainable, it’s arguably the best COD I’ve ever played.

Edited by kennym0105

I remember younger when I would play any game that my brothers bought. Usually it was COD titles. I had fond memories fo this game and Modern Warfare 2. Probably the best by their respective developers and the best in the serious. Split screen was also a godsend when you only have 1 PS3 and 3 other brothers.

It’s just too bad I wasn’t a trophy hunter back then. Should’ve gotten the big leagues trophy.

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

what are the other 5 games?

cod

cod

cod

cod

gta iv

Edited by PlatPal