Clowning Around - NOT SPAWNING

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just in case anyone decided to play this game in 2021 or onwards and were having issues with this Trophy like myself.

It doesn't matter if it's day or night I encountered the harlequins at various times. I believe it's simply a fact of they take forever to actually spawn in - seems like it's the last thing to load in when patrolling a local area so just stay near the location where they are guaranteed to spawn and look away from the spawn point for roughly 30 seconds to a minute and then turn around and the harlequin will be there. 

There's no technique it just seems that the character model has been implemented pretty poorly and loads into the local area pretty late and so the game takes a while to catch up.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

just got that trophy and its pretty lame cus the npc spawns pretty late and we need to run far frm that location and return back or just wait until the npc spawns at that area

Ps: i just saw a random yt video and figured this out actually

SirNeox_.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 8/13/2022 at 12:54 PM, Buff_Cupcake said:

Walking away didn't work for me. But entering combat with nearby guards, killing them, then returning to the Harlequin location respawned them 100% of the time.

Worked for me too. I was missing the Harlequin by the Barracks, killed two rifle guards and when I went back he was there