Can you play the DLC with EA Access?

NZBigC

33 minutes ago, spacey_dweeb said:

Not with all games. For games in the vault, they may be the base version. They offer discounts on the DLC if you buy from the EA Access service.

Yeah I saw that some of the newer games and DLC were not 'free', but I was hoping with this game being so old as well as the DLC being offered for free in the past, I am hoping that it is free to play.

I still play this game some but tonight there were about 150 people on and about 3 games going.  I haven’t played a dlc map in years because no dlc maps or games are going.  So save your money, it’s not even worth it free because you can’t play it.  If you are trying to get the dlc trophies, then you Might be able to organize a boosting session.

3 hours ago, dtc1731 said:

I still play this game some but tonight there were about 150 people on and about 3 games going.  I haven’t played a dlc map in years because no dlc maps or games are going.  So save your money, it’s not even worth it free because you can’t play it.  If you are trying to get the dlc trophies, then you Might be able to organize a boosting session.

Cheers for the response. I was hoping to get the 25 shotgun kills done on Alcatraz as you can find the gun on that map, so that was why I was asking about it. I don't think I will bother buying it unless it is heavily reduced for a couple of bucks (or hopefully free again soon).

7 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Yeah I saw that some of the newer games and DLC were not 'free', but I was hoping with this game being so old as well as the DLC being offered for free in the past, I am hoping that it is free to play.

Sorry I thought this was a general question, I didn't realize you were specifically talking about Hardline. The DLC is not included with Hardline. From what I remember only Battlefield 4 has all the DLC by default.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, spacey_dweeb said:

Sorry I thought this was a general question, I didn't realize you were specifically talking about Hardline. The DLC is not included with Hardline. From what I remember only Battlefield 4 has all the DLC by default.

No worries haha and thanks for the answer ?