Can't Upload (NP-31805-7) when trying to download a save data to PS+ Cloud

ZachBoardyHD

HI everyone,

Every time I finish playing a game for the day I always take advantage of the PS+ option with uploading the saved data fro your console to the cloud, I've done this from the very beginning of getting the PS+ subscription as I always like to have a back up so if my PS4 dies out of the blue I don't have to reset everything.

My question is what does it mean when a game constantly fails to upload to the cloud? I've never had an issue with it failing to upload to the cloud but I'm currently playing Detroit: Become Human and it literally takes around 10 times with 7ish  minutes per try before it finally uploads to the cloud (without the error message popping up)? This message has never popped up before when doing it with my other games just that one.

Sorry if it's a stupid question but it's testing my patience ? Thankyou 

• 1 year later...

I’m getting this error whenever I try to upload any saves, as well as if I try to view any of my cloud saves using the ‘Application Saved Data Management’ function on the PS4.

If I got to any individual game on the XMB and select the ‘Upload/Download Save Data’ I see the saves on the console, but it just says ‘Cannot Obtain Information’ in the Online Storage box.

My router is fine, and console is online - I can synch trophies and see friends online etc. - Seems to be just the cloud save functions.

EDIT - and I’m just noticing I’m not the only one viewing this 2 year old post... so I’m gonna assume I’m not the only one ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

Around 2PM CET, i started noticing some issues with PSN. Friends avatars not loading, message not loading or unable to be send. Around 5PM CET i realised that i was unable to upload PS4 save data to the online storage on PS5. I tried uploading Save data from PS4 on PS4 to the online storage without succes. A system reset does not help. 

Edit: I have been asking around, and so far 8 of my european friends have confirmed to have this problem. They all live in Europe except 2 who live in the UK.

3 of them have this issue on PS5. 

4 other friends have this issue on PS4 PRO, and 1 on PS4 500gb 

Edit 2: Can confirm PS3 is also affected.

PS5 error code: NP-103023-9

PS4 error code: NP-31805-7

PS3 error code: 8002A10D 

Edited by IICYBERSPEEDII
update information
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, StarWolf3000 said:

I hope so, because Sony isn't probably aware of the issues and only gives the default answers, which help in no way, when the issue is on the serverside.

I wish this wasn't something we had to worry about, you'd think Sony would know when their servers are melting, but a lot of the time they seem blissfully unaware until enough people complain to the point they can't just keep regurgitating the same old basic troubleshooting advice. It's taken them several weeks to fix minor issues on PSN before, hopefully the current issues will be resolved in a few days at most, but the issues have been ongoing since at least yesterday and have only gotten worse. Even heard some people say they've been having issues since around the start of this week.

• Like 1

The first time I got really aware of issues this time, was today, when I had a retweet in my timeline from a japanese user, who showed his Vita with an error code when viewing the PSN side of the trophies. I checked that out myself, and indeed it didn't work as you should expect. Also avatars went missing, activity history was messed up with default images instead of the games, profiles could not be accessed (even my own) and so on.

It went better later, but has been worse since the last few hours, with error messages all over the place.

Google translate:

I also have this problem, and this applies not only to PS +, but also to games, with the network all buzzing, because before that I downloaded the game from the Internet and at least synchronized notifications, in short, some nonsense ...

Original

Я теж маю таку проблему, і це розповсюджується не тільки на PS+, а також на ігри, з сєтю все гуд, оскільки пере тим звантажував гру з інтернету і як мінімум синхронізував сповіщення, кароче якийсь брєд...

Edited by DaivRules
Posted English translation, all forum posts need to be in English.