Trophy thoughts?

DiegoMolinams

My brother used to play this a lot, I played a few games but never really got into it.    A lot of this list will be ultra rare especially killing 3-4 in 10 seconds because there aren't 100 people in this BR I think its like 30.  Games are quick tho.  The game was made as a joke to make fun of BR games but I guess it stuck around.  There is no way it is worth starting I could do like 5 hours of this game not 100.

At least a hundred hours in battle? No thanks.

These Devs are working on a more serious game, and like many at the time, made a BR joke. It got popular, and became its own game. They made it free for a short time on Steam. I couldn't get into it (bored of BR since Arma)

It was funny at first...

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎.‎11‎.‎2019 at 0:12 PM, Klart said:

Is this available anywhere? Looks like they’ve f’ed up on their releasedate twice already...

You can buy the Starter Packs since today (20 Euro - 99 Euro) and play already (But I can't see any Streams). The Release for everybody to play for free is: 03.12.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14/01/2020 at 10:20 PM, Trophy_System_ said:

Glad I 100% the game but will not be playing it anymore, the 100hour trophy was too much of a grind after completing all other trophies at around 30 hours into the game

Where did you get the hoarder trophy for finding each type of freezer? Do you know what locations are best or is it just pot luck finding them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Riszcky said:

Where did you get the hoarder trophy for finding each type of freezer? Do you know what locations are best or is it just pot luck finding them?

Etzna (Mexico) was the place i got them, otherwise try driving around named locations… its mostly getting lucky tho… (played it with a duo mate and ran 2 different ways on the map to cover the most distance possible)

Edited by Trophy_System_
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Trophy_System_ said:

Etzna (Mexico) was the place i got them, otherwise try driving around named locations… its mostly getting lucky tho… (played it with a duo mate and ran 2 different ways on the map to cover the most distance possible)

Yeah that's where I've been searching too. Seems to be a lot of spawns in and around Etzna. I've found that El Claro just east of Etzna always spawns a freezer, sometimes two. Found mostly premiums there, but I always struggle with Tactical. I've only ever seen them in two spawn spots on the big east pyramid. Been 1 off about 15 or so times with all but one being tactical that I needed. I'll get it eventually though, thanks for the help

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...