PS5 release date: November 12th, 2020

ziggypossum

26 minutes ago, droppingtherock said:

Hey all, has there been anything official from Sony or from retailers as to when PS5s might become available again?

Follow @Wario64 on Twitter. He's got some magical inside sources, reported earlier that a lot of retailers will have consoles available on launch day, but can only be ordered online for shipping or scheduled pick-up to ensure safety protocols are followed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

Well that sucks! I for one love to get my shiny new electronics from a brick and mortar store, it gives me a special kind of pleasure that can't be matched by just receiving a package.

It's for the best though.

Edited by Bratinov

Happy surprise for me, today I received a free extra DualSense!

I ordered one extra DualSense from Target which was scheduled to arrive today. I got the notification of delivery and went outside to collect my package, saw two boxes from Target. For a second I figured my wife must have ordered something, but then I saw both packages were addressed to me. Same size boxes, same exact label number on the boxes. Opened them both up and got two DualSense controllers.

I was pretty sure I'd only ordered one, checked my account and verified that I'd only ordered one controller (I also verified that my credit card was only charged one time). I'm the guilty conscience type so I called up Target customer service to notify them of the mistake. The customer service lady thanked me for reporting the error and said they really didn't have a way to process a return for an accidental duplicate item, so I could keep the extra controller and do whatever I wanted with it. Why, thank you! It's always nice to have another controller, and now I'll have enough if my wife feels like joining my son and I in a multiplayer game.

Lucky situations like these almost never happen to me, so I'm pretty excited!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...