What gaming company would you like to work for, what role of job and why?

AshleyTheaker_45

A tough question hmmm.

I would like to say Eastasiasoft because they are a small team at the moment and have started to create Rpg games and would love to be apart of the whole scene and to see where the company goes in the future.

I would probably choose to be a Games Designer.

A tough question hmmm.

I would like to say Eastasiasoft because they are a small team at the moment and have started to create Rpg games and would love to be apart of the whole scene and to see where the company goes in the future.

A tough question hmmm.

I have always thought starting up a game would be a great idea. I have checked out your YouTube channel and I have enjoyed what I saw. I am now one of your new subscribers.

Easy!

I'd like to work for Square Enix at their Los Angeles location, and be a story writer. 

Nice, Square Enix are a good company.

I have always thought starting up a game would be a great idea. I have checked out your YouTube channel and I have enjoyed what I saw. I am now one of your new subscribers.

Thanks very much Ashley.. currently looking for more rpg games to record.. so more videos coming soon

Actually, i just realized that Sucker Punch is located about 45 minutes away from my house...  Im a programmer and i love my job but working as a programmer at Sucker Punch would be EPIC!!!

http://www.suckerpunch.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=91

just waiting for a job to open up :)

Go for it man! Grab every oppotunity that you can.

• Like 1

I'm probably the only nerd in this bunch whose dream job at a game company would be... wait for it... accounting. I'd love to be a CFO at any up and coming indie game studio like Drinkbox Studios, Quesy Games, or Dennaton Games. It would basically be what I do for a living already in real life, only in a much much cooler industry.

Edited by dontwaketheKIDS

Square-Enix.

I'd work my way up in the corporate ranks of Square-Enix; Slowly creeping my way to the top. Voice acting, stories, tester; Whatever was needed. As the years go by, I will be accessing their Chrono data base, steadily retrieving every piece of information available. Once I've done this, I will begin a secret project that only I will no about. 

This project will be a combination of all that is great about Trigger and Cross, but even better, and with the generations graphics. I will resurrect the Turn-Based fighting system as well. I shall call this game... Chrono Chronicles or Crusade! Yes, I know it was Manga.

Edited by Dark Serge

I actually have recently applied to Gearbox ( a co-worker has a buddy who works for them and he forwarded my resume ), Rockstar and Naughty Dog for any Project Management positions mainly overseeing marketing development and launching of titles. I just did this for fun but am secretly hoping that one of them bites! Would be an awesome job and I just want to go to some launch parties lol