Neocarleen

[NA] WB Sale | Ends 10/15 8am PT

15 posts in this topic

Hey thanks for the list. I see a few LEGO games I want; however, my march to Black Friday continues! 

Still no Lego Super Villians....😭

Is the Mortal Kombat XL plat unobtainable now or did they fix the invasion issue?

Grabbed Lego Batman 3, Return to Arkham and Lego City Undercover as i've been meaning to for a while now

8 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Grabbed Lego Batman 3, Return to Arkham and Lego City Undercover as i've been meaning to for a while now

Snagged Lego Jurassic Park myself. Have Batman 3, but the DLCs are overwhelming.

Hitman 2 is absolutely worth it at those prices.

35 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Is the Mortal Kombat XL plat unobtainable now or did they fix the invasion issue?

Think they fixed the invasions a few weeks ago but who knows how long it will stay working.

Nice, MK11 is getting reaaally close to my price point ($30-35), should hopefully make it there by Black Friday. Honestly, if I wasn't on a PS3 kick, I'd be tempted to just get it now.

Posted (edited)

* Wrong tread.

Edited by GoldenShaka

lack of lego villans and lego movie 2 video game isn't good at all. there's hope in the VR section. always have a plan B and just not get anything this week.

have lots of stuff from the past 6 weeks to work on.

I finally got Lego Jurassic world! I finished Lego HP collection and Lego movie a while back and I'm currently working on Lego Incredibles, but I told myself once I finished those games I'd get Jurassic world the next time I saw it on sale. So excited.

Where the hell is that Halloween sale, though?!

Also highly recommend Mad Max. Has to be one of the greatest sandbox open-world games on console (ever made and) this generation.

Edited by EcoShifter

Guess I'll go for Lego Undercover/Worlds (though I have a huge Lego backlog as is), and maybe Shadow of Mordor GOTY, so I can do the other trophy list.

Hitman 2 for sure. Accidentally missed out on it during its last sale. And I think it's actually a bit cheaper now too.