Can I boost this with myself?

Alihsan621

Hello Community 

I'm starting from the scratch in MP and wanted to boost the wins for AWP. My question is if I'm able to do this on my own with 2 PS3s, 2 copies of the game and 2 standard Controllers. 

I want to buy the Complete Edition of the game, does this disc Version has the multiplayer too?

And can I stay idle with my second Controller besides pressing X to ready up?

Thanks for any responses

You'll find a quite comprehensive guide here: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3606-Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Multiplayer-Trophy-Guide#5-The-Infamous-“Auf-Wiedersehen-Petrovic”-Trophy

But as a short answer, some modes require more than two players, like the Team modes, Cops 'n Crooks, etc. But I guess you can do quite a lot boosting with yourself, just not all.

Edit: oh! And don't think of going for Fly the Coop all by yourself  :)

Edited by KennethMcCormick
Forgot something
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

You can boost AWP completely by yourself, if you have 4 consoles and 4 copies of the game.

Did that a few days back and AWP popped as it should on first try - took around 12 hours in total. The only trophies you will need other players are "Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie" and "Fly The Co-op" (even though there are videos on YouTube how to solo BDB2 and DB on time, but NOOSE is impossible I guess). But just passing co-op for AWP is absolutely doable on your own (passed the missions on first try with my dummy just idling at the starting points).

Edited by woggly4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2019 at 6:01 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Once you enter the apartment during the tutorial

incorrect...you can start when you are in the car with roman at the docks as soon as the intro cutscene ends...up on d-pad to bring up cell...multiplayer option...

tl:dr...you can start the MP right away since the intro can be skipped...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1