Upcoming Nurse’s Add-Ons Reworks (Mid-Chapter 3.3.0.)

For the upcoming Mid-Chapter update (version 3.3.0.), the Nurse will get all of her perks being reworked, while keeping the core mechanics of her power. After being known for being the best tier killer and too powerful since launch (on PC especially), it was about time to see her being balanced. It is currently on the PTB and these changes may change when the update goes live. You can check the patch notes here if you want to see the long list of changes and additions such as med-kit changes, the addition of the Archives and the Rift, new Survival score events, etc.

In short, with all those changes, only her ultra rare add-on Torn Bookmark will add 1 extra blink, making the :bronze: ‘From the void she kills’ trophy still obtainable. We don’t know if the trophy will be changed along with these changes, but if it doesn’t the trophy will still be obtainable but only with this add-on.

But here are the Nurse’s changes below:

The Nurse changes

• Rather than regaining all her blink charges immediately after finishing  her fatigue animation, The Nurse now regains 1 blink charge every 3  seconds, starting at the beginning of the fatigue animation.  The time can be modified by add-ons.
  • The Nurse will begin her reappearance approximately 0.3 seconds earlier.  This is a visual-only change to ensure that survivors are not blocked or hit by a killer they cannot see.

The Nurse add-on changes

• White Nit Comb: Decreases the length of blink attack lunges by 50% (0.15 seconds).  Increases blood point rewards for blink attack score events by 100%.
  • Metal Spoon: Hitting a Survivor with a blink attack causes their sounds of pain to be moderately louder for 60 seconds.
  • Wooden Horse: Reduces extra fatigue from missed blink attacks by 50% (0.5 seconds).
  • Plaid Flannel: Rarity changed from Very Rare to Common.   The blink indicator placement has been improved, and will now stay  visible until the Nurse has reached her destination (it was previously  not visible while blinking).
  • Dull Bracelet: Decreases maximum blink distance by 20% (4 meters) .  Increases Blood point rewards for precise blink score events by 100%.
  • Bad Man Keepsake: Rarity changed from Common to Uncommon.   Hitting a Survivor with a blink attack causes their aura to be revealed  when healing or being healed within a 28 meter range for 60 seconds.
  • Catatonic Boy's Treasure: Reduces extra fatigue from chain blinks by 100% (0.5 seconds).
  • Dark Cincture: Decreases blink recharge time by 20% (0.6 seconds).
  • Pocket Watch: Increases the duration of the chain blink window by 13% (0.2 seconds).
  • Anxious Gasp: Blinking past a survivor causes them to scream and awards  200 blood points in the devious category for terrifying them.
  • Spasmodic Breath: Hitting a survivor with a successful blink attack  disables the ability to blink and increases The Nurse's base movement  speed to 4.6 m/s for 60 seconds. (3.85 m/s her normal speed)
  • Ataxic Respiration: Reduces base blink fatigue duration by 12.5% (0.25 seconds).
  • Fragile Wheeze: Decreases blink recharge time by 30% (0.9 seconds).
  • Heavy Panting: Increases maximum blink range by 20% (4 meters) and increases maximum blink charge time by 20% (0.4 seconds).
  • ⁠"Bad Man's" Last Breath: Hitting a survivor with a successful blink  attack grants The Nurse the Undetectable status for 16 seconds.This  effect may be only triggered once every 60 seconds.
  • Campbell's Last Breath: After reappearing from a fully charged blink,  The Nurse immediately blinks at half charge in the direction she is  currently facing.
  • Kavanagh's Last Breath: Increases maximum blink range by 30% (6 meters) and increases maximum blink charge time by 30% (0.6 seconds).
  • Jenner's Last Breath: After blinking, allows the Nurse to immediately blink back to her original position by pressing the Secondary Power Button. Requires a blink charge and must be triggered during the chain blink window.
  • Matchbox: Rarity changed from Common to Ultra Rare.  Removes 1 blink charge.  Increases base movement speed to 4.2 m/s.
  • Torn Bookmark: Rarity changed from Common to Ultra Rare.  Adds 1 blink charge.  The Nurse can no longer blink to locations not in her line of sight.
Edited by MaxieM0us3

I agree with Clinton. Rift looks really neat and has some potential! I wonder if that means dailies will be reworked. Anyway, the nurse nerf sucks for consoles because she's so damn hard to master on console as is. PC is a whole different story thanks to a mouse for precise blinks. I don't think the 3 blinks trophy will change in terms of description, but it might take a bit more effort because we're losing 3 add-ons that add blinks. That means more bloodwebs to go through just to get the Ultra-Rare add-on, which means more grinding for BPs. As soon as I heard this news, I played nurse until a SWF group let me do the 3 blinks trophy lol. Regardless, Adept Nurse will become significantly more difficult if you haven't already mastered how the current nurse works.

• Like 1

I feel like the more they add, the harder these trophies become! Lol. Unfortunately, the nurse is still one character I haven't played as yet so I guess I'll have to try to master this version or get lucky (and play against trash survivors).

BTW, @MaxieM0us3, do you know if they have they fixed the medic trophy for healing others 100 times? I swear I've done it at least 100 and still don't have that trophy. Last time I checked, the only way to do it was all in a single match.

@i-kicked-a-brit At this point, for those who didn’t earn the trophy before the update goes live, they should use a Black Ward to keep the upcoming only ultra-rare add-on for a 3th blink. ? This is exactly what I’ve done to keep both Michael Myers add-ons and attempt Evil Incarnate trophy, it took me many bloodwebs to earn Judith’s Tombstone’s add-on.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1