Fantastic Five no longer obtainable?

Has anyone managed to get the Fantastic Five trophy after the newest patch where CDP RED have removed the faction leader cards from the game? From what I understand, before the patch one had to "buy" at least one other leader from all 5 basic factions (besides the defeault leader cards) and then the trophy would pop. So, at least for the time being, since the card leaders are gone, "Fantastic Five" is no longer obtainable, right?

No one's obtained the trophy since September 30th so it seems to be currently unobtainable. Best you can do is report it to CDPR and they'll likely change the requirements at some point.

It seems like there's one unobtainable trophy in this game pretty much all the time so I'd recommend everyone just 100% the thing when it's possible again, seeing as they'll likely keep changing the game in the future.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

No one's obtained the trophy since September 30th so it seems to be currently unobtainable. Best you can do is report it to CDPR and they'll likely change the requirements at some point.

It seems like there's one unobtainable trophy in this game pretty much all the time so I'd recommend everyone just 100% the thing when it's possible again, seeing as they'll likely keep changing the game in the future.

That's true, I've been playing for almost 2 months now and it gets one patch after another, Gwent undergoes constant changes, many getting on my nerves, the Iron Judgement update to name just one :D.

If they don't reintroduce the leader cards or change the trophy requirements I could try to report it to the CDPR support. Don't have high hopes though, last time (and only) I mailed them I got no response :P.

Anyway - let's hope everything goes in favour for us Trophy Hunters and everybody can get their shiny plat! :)

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Zandrianur said:

For me is still glitch, i did unlock all of leaders in reward book before the patch and i don't get the trophy.

Maybe try unlocking a skin from a new tree (non-base faction)? 

I unlocked a skellige skin (warrior). And I allready had fullfilled the requirements for the trophy before patch. 

12 hours ago, Drajkoh said:

Maybe try unlocking a skin from a new tree (non-base faction)? 

I unlocked a skellige skin (warrior). And I allready had fullfilled the requirements for the trophy before patch. 

Yeah i did and finally got the plat. I didn't know there's another new skin.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31.10.2019 at 3:41 PM, GonzoWARgasm said:

Is there a brand new player out there that can confirm that the new requirement to unlock this trophy is simply to unlock ONE leader skin for ONLY ONE leader via the reward tree?

I have unlocked my first skin after this update. I did not get the trophy. At the moment I have unlocked all three skins from one faction and I am close to unlock my fifth skin. Then I can confirm that it will be enough to unlock 5 skins. If it does not work the last option I have is to unlock one skin from five different factions 

• Like 1

I platinumed this game just a few days ago and did it in 16 days with no boosting- just a bit of luck to get 3 same cards in arena.

ALL trophies are obtainable. The one with 15 spells glitched on me and I got it even though I lost the match after using 15 special cards. Otherwise everything worked as described in trophy description.

Leader wise I unlocked x3 monsters, 1 northern realm, 1 nilfgard, 1 scoiatela and 1 syndicate. It popped after syndicate, even though I was still missing a skin for the... vikings? Forgot their faction name. Either way, I got skins for 5 different factions, so I think that was the trigger.

Hope the info helps ;)

• Like 4