New Games That the PS5 Will Launch With

Redninja-222

With the lunch time revealed for the PS5 I want to know what new games you guys think it will lunch with.  Here's my list : Horizon Zero Dawn 2 or a new Uncharted game                                                                                                                                     

• Like 1

Just now, MegaZeroXX said:

Probably, Killzone 4 / Killzone Shadow Fall 2 OR Infamous 3 / Infamous Second Son 2.

Killzone Shadow Fall and Infamous Second Son were launch games for PS4 and no sequels were released then.

These studios moved on to Horizon and Tsushima, there's no way they'll come back this early. Maybe they'll pass down these franchises to new studios, but they'll be pushing Horizon and Tsushima, I can almost guarantee it.

• Like 2

The Last of Us Factions would be a great launch title. It's been hinted strongly that something is coming eventually. Presumably they'll release some kind of upgrade of Part II on the PS5 and it could release along side it maybe?

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Redninja-222 said:

With the lunch time revealed for the PS5 I want to know what new games you guys think it will lunch with.  Here's my list : Horizon Zero Dawn 2 or a new Uncharted game                                                                                                                                     

Uncharted? Not really.

• Like 1