Call of duty

assassins creed

madden

fifa

Nba2k

nhl

fortnight

apex legends

i think the big games of the year; last of us, cyberpunk, ghosts of T & watchdogs not all being out at launch but within 4-6 months. Watchdogs being the most likely at launch but we’ll know release dates. Could also see a few of the bigger games from last year being in this group death stranding, control, sekiro(?)

For a more out there I can see one of guerrilla doing something like killzone intercept that’s as much a tech demo as game to come out while they’re working on horizon or last of us factions mode that people have mentioned. Neither would be for what constitutes “full game price” unless factions is tied to a preorder for last 2. 

thinking about this raises a question from me now, what does everyone think the price for games and controllers will be?  I feel it’s almost a given controllers will be more, I’m worried it’ll be $80 for some reason. Games I don’t have as much a feel on 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know all sequels and remakes/remasters will lunch sooner or later (GoW 5, HZD2, TLoUPII Remaster, ...), so I personally prefer 3 new AAA IP: one action/adventure third person, one shooter first person, one huge RPG.

Add to them one beautiful lovely game such as Journey, Rime, Abzu, Bound, ....

Edited by BurningCypress