New Games That the PS5 Will Launch With

Redninja-222

Here are the games that needs to be on PS5

1. Hail to the Chimp Remake

2. GTA 6

3. A new LittleBigPlanet game

4. The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered

5. Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal Remake

6. Tom and Jerry War of the Whiskers Remake (with Online Multiplayer)

7. A new Far Cry game

8. A new Uncharted game

9. A new Sly Cooper game

10. A new Call of Duty game and A new Final Fantasy game.

Salad & salmon with a large unsweet iced tea. ?

What I think we'll get at PS5's launch, assuming a holiday '20 release:

* NieR: Automata 2

* Far Cry 6 (or maybe 7 if FC6 gets to PS4 before then)

* Something similar to Dark Souls, but not a part of that series

* Horizon 2

* Call of Duty (no not think... because we all know. It's a given.)

* Wipeout

* Madden and all other EA sports franchises

* The Last of Us: 2nd Remaster

* Witcher trilogy Remaster

* Serious Sam 4 (Seriously, I doubt we'll see it until PS5 launches... and if it does come out before then, there will probably be a PS5 port as one of the first titles)

* Naughty Dog's next game, Way of the Warrior 2 (Did I hear someone booing? OK, I'm just kidding about that one.)

16 hours ago, djb5f said:

Not sure which games will lunch, but I hope my PS5 does not break fast. 

Good one, djb5f.

18 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

The smartest thing to do for Sony would be a deal (behind closed doors obviously) with Rockstar games so that both companies release their product at the same date , i.e. Ps5 for Sony and Gta VI for R*.

I would be a day 1 buyer and many others too I believe.

Smart for Sony, but bad for Rockstar, because they want/need to sell more copies in the first week than Sony can ship consoles in the first few months.

since its also backward compatible i wonder if they rerelease Last of us part 2, Tsushima, Nioh 2, Cyberpunk, or if they just will have updates if you play it on a ps5 to make it run at ps5 specs etc. Similar to how Xbox one X had specific updates for some games. 

Especially considering you can choose to install just the multiplayer of a game a single player thus saving some space.

But i hope it launches with 2 to 3 solid titles... that are strictly for PS5. Give me Horizon Zero Dawn 2, and maybe a shooter, and Call of Duty 2020. Good selling points for launch.

Have to imagine to though that some companies may already be doing cross launch like WWE 2k/CoD which release annually in November most years... would do a ps4 and ps5 release. 

either way ps5 is a day 1 for me. Im thinking they cant be stupidly over priced so maybe 400$ USD, 500$ CAN?

on a side note... Sony said Tsushima is still a ps4 title so im guessing theyll announce info in late January, get buzz going just after Death Stranding has cooled down and while Last of Us part 2 is red hot before release.

maybe even Feb. release in June 2020

7 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

What I want is for Sony to make a deal with Fromsoft for a launch game, seeing as that is highly unlikely seeing as Elden ring was announced I will settle for literally anything that isn't Knack 3.

Do you think Elden Ring launches March/April like most from titles? cause itd be up against Ff7 and Cyberpunk. Though id still get it. Not everyone can always get new games.

On 10/9/2019 at 3:11 PM, RedDevil757 said:

Right now though I've zero interest in another generation of gaming.

Pretty much how I feel too. I don't even know if I'm going to buy a PS5 at all, and if I do, then it's extremely unlikely to be this side of 2022.

As for which games it might launch with, I'll go with new iterations of...

Assassin's Creed

Resident Evil

Street Fighter (maybe)

FIFA

COD

God Of War (?)

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

I think most of us haven't come close to finishing our PS4 collection let alone PS3 to start thinking about PS5. This is about lunch though so Atari Food Fight would be great.

I got PS3 AND PS4 to worry about. Safe to say I'll be picking up my PS5 in 2028 at the rate I'm finishing games!

8 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

I got PS3 AND PS4 to worry about. Safe to say I'll be picking up my PS5 in 2028 at the rate I'm finishing games!

Exactly the same here, and the other non Sony consoles. Here's hoping for backwards compatibility at least to the PS2. In total I have 7 consoles hooked up and 3 of those are BC. 

Edit, Actually it's 10 since the Sega Saturn, Super Famicom and original Xbox are all connected by scart or component.

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1