RP "rebalancing" inbound

• 4 months later...

Think of RP as skill points.

It's all tied to your levelling and generally speaking, the more chips you bet and win the more RP it's worth.

Poker used to give you a large amount of RP in comparison with other games, especially in VIP rooms.. I haven't played for a while so I don't know whether this rebalance occurred, and the effect it's had.

• 1 month later...

A bit late to this topic, but I've just started playing the game this past week. I've already done pretty well in Blackjack and Video Blackjack both which I have easily gained alot of chips and RP (about 3500 RP within 24hrs, with some max betting). I'll be trying poker after I've gained a bit more skill with it but my one and only game of it wasn't too bad I came in third and seen a fair return.

The thing though which I will see is the time it takes to get through a game versus the number of Blackjack matches one can have. Poker games as I've seen like in real life can take a very long time and the wait times either for a free table, for more players to start or even sadly the next game when you finish can be agonizing long. When I played the free daily poker alone I had a 35 minute real world wait just to get into the game. Because the same two players on either table were still going on. And I can't even expect what this would be like for other ones besides about the other 15 minutes I had of play time during that game. In these type of games usually grinding a match beyond 15 minutes is terrible. You generally want to win and get the match done as soon as possible for highest profit.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 6:20 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

A bit late to this topic, but I've just started playing the game this past week. I've already done pretty well in Blackjack and Video Blackjack both which I have easily gained alot of chips and RP (about 3500 RP within 24hrs, with some max betting). I'll be trying poker after I've gained a bit more skill with it but my one and only game of it wasn't too bad I came in third and seen a fair return.

The thing though which I will see is the time it takes to get through a game versus the number of Blackjack matches one can have. Poker games as I've seen like in real life can take a very long time and the wait times either for a free table, for more players to start or even sadly the next game when you finish can be agonizing long. When I played the free daily poker alone I had a 35 minute real world wait just to get into the game. Because the same two players on either table were still going on. And I can't even expect what this would be like for other ones besides about the other 15 minutes I had of play time during that game. In these type of games usually grinding a match beyond 15 minutes is terrible. You generally want to win and get the match done as soon as possible for highest profit.

fyi, free poker rewards 0 RP

5 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

fyi, free poker rewards 0 RP

Yeah noticed that after I was trying anyways shortly after making my last post I doubled my gain to over 10k total from a couple more hours of play mostly from Blackjack some also from slots. So it's definitely possible to gain more then enough RP even over a week of constant play to obtain VIP 2.

For Blackjack to maximize RP does require max bets though but a player should win more games hopefully then lose. For slots I found the best to do is always do max lines but set your betting limit to the second last tier available for you. So if the max bet would 3000 and the next level below is 2000 do the 2000. I find on slots the difference between one level and the next isn't much difference on big payouts. Do betting the second highest insures more spins for about the same profit.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Guess the rebalancing isn't happening, which is a damn shame because poker is favored way too much on 4 Kings. For example, winning a 100,000 chip poker in a game of 6 players nets you 375,000 chips and 24,500 crowns. But when I once won over 800,000 chips on a single bonus round on slots, all I got was a paltry 793 crowns. Talk about bullshit.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2020 at 10:42 PM, Colin_Raleigh said:

Guess the rebalancing isn't happening, which is a damn shame because poker is favored way too much on 4 Kings. For example, winning a 100,000 chip poker in a game of 6 players nets you 375,000 chips and 24,500 crowns. But when I once won over 800,000 chips on a single bonus round on slots, all I got was a paltry 793 crowns. Talk about bullshit.

That's because a round of slots takes 10 seconds and a Poker game takes around 20 minutes. It's more about the time you spend in the game than the amount you win. You get RP for playing Bingo even when you lose.

On 6/30/2020 at 8:05 AM, CuteBoringLove said:

That's because a round of slots takes 10 seconds and a Poker game takes around 20 minutes. It's more about the time you spend in the game than the amount you win. You get RP for playing Bingo even when you lose.

A progressive round of bingo takes about 20 minutes too but the most I ever won on that was 4,248 crowns and the room was nearly full. Digital Leisure clearly has a massive poker bias unfortunately, quite annoying.