Difficulty with Parry on certain enemies

SilentSolivagant

Hey, only a few of us playing this so far, but has anyone found some of the parry windows for enemies with projectiles to be a bit difficult?  I've got most other enemies down, but it seems very difficult to get in close and get a good parry in for flying enemies who launch projectiles.  Any tips from those who are playing?

If you are referring to the blue skulls throwing ice balls, the only thing that can be done is try to revolve around it and get as close as possible and when it attacks try to counter it, and then kill it with just a sword, I'm 89% missing just a scroll and all poems, the scroll I'm almost sure where I got it from yet I couldn't. Suffering is the final boss where a lot of work fits a hit more accustomed I will try to make a video just him, I predict that this is where many people will give up even more than in hard mode you have no governing life.

5 hours ago, Kyoiceberg_ said:

If you are referring to the blue skulls throwing ice balls, the only thing that can be done is try to revolve around it and get as close as possible and when it attacks try to counter it, and then kill it with just a sword, I'm 89% missing just a scroll and all poems, the scroll I'm almost sure where I got it from yet I couldn't. Suffering is the final boss where a lot of work fits a hit more accustomed I will try to make a video just him, I predict that this is where many people will give up even more than in hard mode you have no governing life.

I have all scrolls and the trophy didint pop, i have all parry but no trophy, and ng+ last boss is kinda crazy

• Like 1

I'm 98% complete, and the "all poems" trophy is in trouble, the "all parry" trophy I only won when I got to the third form of the final boss at Hard, remembering that you have to have done all enemies without exception even those who release laser beams in the woods. And yes the final Boss is insane, sometimes kills you with only 3 blows, I managed to build a strategy after suffering a lot I'll try to make a video to make it easier to understand. I talked to the producer and soon comes a fix for V.1.01 if you notice the game is on V1.00. So it will be possible to see how many poems you already have are a total of 80.