In the Zone Trophy Glitch

FateorDestiny

1 hour ago, RayCharlizard said:

Sat in a few free paint zones and in the story mode for 3+ minutes and the trophy still hasn't popped for me here.

Are you actually painting or just sitting there? You probably have to be doing something. I was actively painting and moving through the menus.

3 hours ago, TomHoang said:

Yeah, the PowerPyx trophy guide is incorrect. You actually have to hold down the R2 button for 3 minutes, not just sit there doing nothing.

That's not true either, I didn't do that. The game probably just takes into account inaction. I was painting normally. Picking different art, moving things around, deleting, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I did and popped the trophy without issues:

1. Navigate to a free paint world (I chose the lighthouse just because there's nice, big walls available right at the spawn)
  2. Pulled out my phone to use the stopwatch
  3. Prepped an object to spam and painted it and started the stop watch at the same time
  4. Spammed a single object 20 - 30 times, spammed L2 to delete them, chose a new object, spammed again
  5. Rinse and repeat #4 until I hit the 3 minute mark, at which point the trophy popped.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I don't think this trophy is glitched. I spent more than ten minutes straight, but the trophy didn't pop, until I googled and found out what I did wrong.

The requirements for the trophy are just strict. You can't let go of :r2:, can't change landscapes, and you have to paint constantly for three minutes.

Edited by zizimonster
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...