Grounded dlc missing in EU store?

Yami_no_Seitaro

Depending on where you live in the world, Grounded Mode is is ether a separate download or comes part of the DLC bundle that ND released prior to the servers being closed down last month.

8 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

DLC was probably delisted, couldn't find it in the Italian Store page.

Also what do you mean with "in-game downloadable content function"? The DLC must be downloaded from the Download List on your PS3 (if you own it)

He means in the in-game Store link that's on the main menu, which takes you to the PS Store in your region so you can download the DLCs.

• Like 1

It was all put into a bundle, every part including all the dlc cosmetics for MP. If it's not on the store it has been delisted, I vividly remember reading that it would be taken down eventually but no date was given. 

If you grabbed the big bundle while the MP purge was going on it will be in there somewhere, just have to sift through the 100 odd items to find it I think. If you havent figured already the dlc menu doesnt work and hasn't for some time, get it from your purchased list.

• Like 1

I've downloaded the free-bundle they launched on June when they announced the end of the multiplayer, is it enough to have the grounded mode ?

When i play the game, the grounded mode is not avaible in the main menu, does it mean the grounded mode wasn't in the free bundle ? :-(

If I recall the Grounded DLC wasn't initially in the MP bundle, but ended up in there later on when they reissued it because they initially didn't include the online pass.

I didn't have either the pass or Grounded when I first downloaded it, fumbled about trying to get into the multiplayer and redownloaded the set, getting both the online pass and Grounded as well. So, it's possible that during that mess you ended up getting the MP pack at a time when the Grounded DLC wasn't included (and probably shouldn't have been either but ey they screwed up), but now it's been delisted.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yami_no_Seitaro said:

I can't find the dlc, which would allow me to get trophies for finishing game on grounded difficulty. I can find it on en-us site, but not anywhere else I look. I also can't use in-game downloable content function because of the server shutdown I presume.

Check this VERY recent thread about it: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/79548-grounded-mode

Edited by Quaddo1
  • Like 1