Kal2210

Div 4 Qualification Games Still Boostable

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just a PSA, many people thought that division 4 qualification boosting method used last year no longer works since they got rid of the jersey screen, but it still does work. Adding in a second controller gives a notification to the other player and you can use this to match up. 

It seems that 4 wins and a draw gets you directly to div 4 so not too much of a hassle.

Hope this helps some people out!

Edited by DaivRules
Use the boosting session if you want to boost.

Anyway to boost when you've already placed in a division? I'm in 6 just outside of 5 

4 hours ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

Anyway to boost when you've already placed in a division? I'm in 6 just outside of 5 

No. 

Yes, you can reset your fut team (or at least you could in fifa 19)

On 10/10/2019 at 0:14 AM, Kal2210 said:

Just a PSA, many people thought that division 4 qualification boosting method used last year no longer works since they got rid of the jersey screen, but it still does work. Adding in a second controller gives a notification to the other player and you can use this to match up. 

It seems that 4 wins and a draw gets you directly to div 4 so not too much of a hassle.

Excellent news! I should have a second copy of the game from my library this week, so I will do some testing and see how it has changed from last year.

On 10.10.2019 at 1:14 AM, Kal2210 said:

Is this the method for the Divisive Figure trophy?

What exactly do you need to do?
Can you tell me in detail?

Edited by DarkLordSHTR

I can confirm It works ! Now I am looking for someone to boost. I have many alt accounts, but only 1 copy of game. Please join boost session and we can try it !

On 12/10/2019 at 0:10 AM, Simo-svk said:

I can confirm It works ! Now I am looking for someone to boost. I have many alt accounts, but only 1 copy of game. Please join boost session and we can try it !

If you explain to me how to do it, I am there

Yeah, I haven’t found an NA boosting partner either. I don’t think there are that many people that even know it’s possible 

I don’t think the method works 100%. I have a feeling you can only meet opponents who has lost and won the same matches as you (Not just won) Because I tried the method today and it worked for the first match where both accounts hadn’t played any qualification matches. It probably took about 5-10 minutes to get the accounts to meet each other. 

When I tried to do it with the account that lost the first match and a new account, that hadn’t played any matches, they couldn’t meet each other. I tried for some hours at different times today. 

Yeah, that’s how I had to do it last year. Had to be same record for me but others claimed they matched with same number of wins 

16 hours ago, Kal2210 said:

Yeah, that’s how I had to do it last year. Had to be same record for me but others claimed they matched with same number of wins 

Okay but how many accounts did you make then? And did you boost all 5 matches? 

45 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

You need to win how many matches in total for this trophy?

4 and a draw gets you into division 4. Maybe you can get in division 4 if you win 4 and lose 1 but I’m not sure.

16 hours ago, jonasmathiasen said:

4 and a draw gets you into division 4. Maybe you can get in division 4 if you win 4 and lose 1 but I’m not sure.

No, 4 wins and 1 lose is not enough...only DIV 05, see this

11 minutes ago, Simo-svk said:

No, 4 wins and 1 lose is not enough...only DIV 05, see this

But what if you win 4 matches 5-0 and then lose the last one? Because I’ve heard people get into division 4 with only 3 and 4 wins on FIFA 19 but maybe it’s different this year. 

Please message me, if someone has 4 wins from 4 placement matches. We can try to match up and get a draw.

2 hours ago, Simo-svk said:

Please message me, if someone has 4 wins from 4 placement matches. We can try to match up and get a draw.

I messaged you on Playstation

Hi, I have 4 wins from 4 placement matches. Looking for someone to boost final draw, then we both can reach Division 4 ! Please message me on PS4.