Completion percentage question

ScottishNub

I was wondering how completion percentage is calculated on trophy sites specifically psnprofiles and truetrophies

Because my percentage is not the same arcoss both sites i have all dlc turned on for trophy count to make it more accurate 

On psnprofiles I'm 59.31%

But on true trophies I'm 55.37%

Can anyone explain this and i don't have a single game on my list with a F rank

7 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

TrueTrophies completion is based on the amount of trophies you have. So you've earned 55.37% of the 26,422 possible trophies on your profile.

I believe PSNProfile's completion is based on total trophy points, but doesn't include platinum trophies or F-ranked games.

If it's based on points that's pretty weird rather by individual trophy

i mean it makes more sense to do it based on points as thats how the compelteion on the actual system is calculated, missing 1 gold trophy counts as more than missing 1 bronze trophy, on ps3/ps4 this is reflected on the percetage of game compeltion, so it makes sense to match that method. say you only have 1 game on your profile, and have all but 2 trophies they are gold, so the system says you are at 85% or whatever compelteion for that game, psnp would say the same, whereas tru trophies says 95% cause there are more bronze than gold, i think it makes sense, usually its not a big enough difference to even give a shit tho