Trophy Thoughts?

54 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Love these types of games. Sound track is good too.

15L82241f.png

A Finger in Every Pie

I was expecting shovelware but this actually looks like they put some effort into it.  I honestly want to play this because of some of the trophy names but when he headbutt the tits I couldn't stop laughing, looks like a good time.  Also seeing peter griffin is pretty awesome as well.  Games like these make me wish every game had mouse and keyboard support,  I am much better at these top down games with M&KB.  Might have to pick up a Xim for this, children of morta and eventually Hades whenever it comes to PS4.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

4 hours ago, syn1905 said:

Game isn't bad 1 playthrough nabbed me about 75% of the trophies. Another should nab almost the rest but I'm having issues with 2 of the trophies with no idea how to pop them.

Which one you need help with?  The spend 3 hours in game trophy seems to be bugged.  Took me at least 3 hours to complete and I left it on over night.  

17 minutes ago, syn1905 said:

I played for more then 3 hours and it didnt pop. Also the marry angelica trophy I have no idea how to get. Those are the last 2 I need aside from going back through cause I missed 2 quests.

The marry Angela one is in the 1st area. It’s the side quest at the end of the level.  There’s a certain text choices you have to make with the Succubus.  I can’t remember what they are but you can reload the checkpoint if you mess it up.  You’ll know when you got it right because there’s a little cutscene 

9 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

How hard is the game? I never play these types of games and it doesn’t normally interest me, but the name and music has me intrigued. 

2/10 on the lowest difficulty setting. 

@syn1905   How did you get the fan trophy? I left the game on overnight and it didn't pop. I even left it in the merchant game.

I got the fan trophy by leaving the game running after a playthrough on the secret boss area until it popped. By my count no menus and the shop game dont count towards the total. I timed it from when I started to when I beat big wac and I defeated big wac at 3hrs 20 minutes and it didnt pop so I beat the secret boss then when it still didnt pop I hit continue on the main menu and left it idle for about 45 minutes and it popped.

18 minutes ago, syn1905 said:

I got the fan trophy by leaving the game running after a playthrough on the secret boss area until it popped. By my count no menus and the shop game dont count towards the total. I timed it from when I started to when I beat big wac and I defeated big wac at 3hrs 20 minutes and it didnt pop so I beat the secret boss then when it still didnt pop I hit continue on the main menu and left it idle for about 45 minutes and it popped.

I finally got it but Thanks. @xTaterNutsx sent me a message this morning. It took nearly 4+ hours being idle in the secret boss room before it popped. 

fun short easy platinum. without bugged fan trophy you can obtain the platinum in exact 3 hours. 

Fan trophy workaround:

Beat the final boss. after that you are in the main menu. Press continue. Now you are back in the final boss area. Go to the shopkeeper until you see speak with him. Stay there and let the game running for a couple of hours. Normally the trophy pop after 3 hours or less standing in front of him. 

Congrats to platinum. 

Edited by Mr_Pound_of_Life

• 2 months later...

Anyone have other tips for unlocking the "fan" trophy? I tried all methods in this topic but it just won't unlock. I waited for 4 a 5 hours in the secret boss stage and I waited for about 6 hours in the boss stage where the merchant is.

I'm downloading it now to my other ps4 and will wait in the prologue mission for 4 hours. Hope it will unlock there

• 1 month later...
On 24.12.2019 at 7:09 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

Anyone have other tips for unlocking the "fan" trophy? I tried all methods in this topic but it just won't unlock. I waited for 4 a 5 hours in the secret boss stage and I waited for about 6 hours in the boss stage where the merchant is.

I'm downloading it now to my other ps4 and will wait in the prologue mission for 4 hours. Hope it will unlock there

Could you share the info how did you finally got it? I have a crazy theory that you need to be "active" for 3h, so I just left my turbo pad with blocked L2 (dash) and LS towards a wall.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Could you share the info how did you finally got it? I have a crazy theory that you need to be "active" for 3h, so I just left my turbo pad with blocked L2 (dash) and LS towards a wall.

Let me know your "theory" works monsieur 

• Like 1