How do you get to the Waterways? - found it lol

Elvick_

Title. I ran around and couldn't find it. And looking at the map I don't see the entrance like I do the lighthouse or the second/first area transition point.

Tried google, but didn't see anything about it other than reviews for the game.

edit; of course I found it after posting about it... fml. I had to make a wind monster near the truck with a blue tarp and then I could open up the entrance. *sigh*

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I just want to say, thanks for actually posting the solution to the problem

A pet peeve of mine is when someone posts a problem they want help with and then says "never mind figured it out" forgetting that others may need help in the future. It is nice to see not everyone does that :)

I've been hit by that myself many times trying to find a solution and it's really annoying.

30 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I actually did all that by mistake myself.  I just saw the truck and knew I needed a blue genie for it so I used one and he caused the manhole to open up.  Sure, it was where I needed to go, but I didn't know that's where the entrance was xD

I just got distracted and forgot to make a blue genie. I wanted to..

Spoiler

visit Luna since they were lonely, and I knew I got 3 more of the designs to fill out the wall where they were the last time I was there. And I got a bunch of other stuff done while doing it

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/10/2021 at 11:46 PM, MrDeath91 said:

Following. Cant get the genie down the well

I have tha issue too, I've watched plenty of videos about it but everyone seems to bringing it down there with ease, I tried multiple times and followed what they did but it won't work regardless

Edited by ScavzYT
It turns out the game bugs out sometimes, Unfortunately you'll have to play it from the Begining

I had this problem as well, the work around i found was to keep jumping to reach the debris in the water to the right and jump around that way and to keep going and climb the ladder. Then the genie spawns down there.

Once he is down there i then kept try in to jump back the same way to get back to the other side for the genie to then push the box in the water.

Hope this make sense and can help someone out.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 16/02/2021 at 3:46 AM, motoboy76 said:

I had this problem as well, the work around i found was to keep jumping to reach the debris in the water to the right and jump around that way and to keep going and climb the ladder. Then the genie spawns down there.

Once he is down there i then kept try in to jump back the same way to get back to the other side for the genie to then push the box in the water.

Hope this make sense and can help someone out.

Thank you so much for posting this! I got stuck with precisely the same problem today and was at my wit’s end trying to get the genie down. Jumping around as described did the trick. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/11/2021 at 4:26 AM, bystrouska said:

Thank you so much for posting this! I got stuck with precisely the same problem today and was at my wit’s end trying to get the genie down. Jumping around as described did the trick. 

Nice mate glad it helped you out..