Side Missions: Is Slaughterhouse 3000 requires for it?

KHDelBoy

Do you mean if it's required for "Getting a Little on the Side" trophy (all side missions)? Yes it is. As are all three Circle of Slaughter's and all six Proving Grounds. Those random social thingy "Kill xxx" missions that show at Sanctuary do not.

I feel you. By round 5 things get pretty hairy ?.

1 hour ago, CountKarloff said:

Do you mean if it's required for "Getting a Little on the Side" trophy (all side missions)? Yes it is. As are all three Circle of Slaughter's and all six Proving Grounds. Those random social thingy "Kill xxx" missions that show at Sanctuary do not.

I feel you. By round 5 things get pretty hairy 1f616.png.

Oh well, it seems that the Slaughterhouse 3000 is the only one that’s standing in my way of getting the platinum.

I got the Cistern of Slaughter by joining someone else’s game via matchmaking and it seems easier (as there isn’t a ton of those bloody flying barks (or whatever it is called) I get in solo.)

Tried sooooo many times to get someone who are playing through the Slaughterhouse 3000. Guess I would have to set up a boosting session for it.

Edited by KHDelBoy

3 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

Sometimes when you kill the big enemies too fast you can skip waves :)

There are too many of those Heavy Gunners (normal, electric, icebreaker and the fiery ones) and it's the Nogs who can shield them from damage that does my head in. As soon I target them, they all zoned into the area where they are.

The electric heavy gunners spammed their massive AOE bombs and I can't get away fast from there and often find myself near death.

Edited by KHDelBoy

https://youtu.be/OEPMBkHV-Oo

This video shows a decent place to hide to recover health and shields and if you hang around that area and jump in out of the spot makes it a slightly easier, well I did for me. You can also use the spot to kill one of the bosses on the very last wave without taking any damage. Also for the last round top up on ammo and try to save as much as you can for the last wave because the end bosses eat a lot of ammo.  

For my two cents. I think doing the Circle in co-op makes things harder, the balancing and number of enemies is certainly different in an attempt to scale things. If you go the co-op route try for a full party. However, it also skipped waves for me so maybe Slaughterstar is just a bit buggy.

Edited by bikeman223

as for helpful shields... transformer is a huge help in preventing your shield from being destroyed by electricity.  it's a world drop, golden chest or quest drop (if you save your side quest for 50) can also turn "alchemist into healing you for 100 shield each use" instead of damaging.

spoilers for round 5, wave 5

Spoiler

when you get to the end of the final wave for round 5. getting behind the maliwan ship will mitigate alot of damage just a long shooting match until the gundams are down.

Edited by lordguwa

FINALLY GOT THIS!!!

14 hours ago, munkynuts35 said:

https://youtu.be/OEPMBkHV-Oo

This video shows a decent place to hide to recover health and shields and if you hang around that area and jump in out of the spot makes it a slightly easier, well I did for me. You can also use the spot to kill one of the bosses on the very last wave without taking any damage. Also for the last round top up on ammo and try to save as much as you can for the last wave because the end bosses eat a lot of ammo.  

Thanks for the tip.

With Moze/The Gunner's Bottomless Ammo, I went and camp in the spot until my ammo all get replenished. High fire rate and high magazine size helps a lot with it. COV is basically always replenishing with the ability but it's very slow, and Vadolf weapons as well. It helps to have all ammo stock upgrades for all weapons and have each type of weapon in your backpack.

CYRO DAMAGE is a must as it took down the heavy gunners and mechs a lot easier.

Moze's Iron Bear with rocket launchers help a lot. Took out a lot of nasty NOGs.

It was smooth sailing but I had to kill myself on Round 5, wave 2 as the last jet trooper was stuck behind a wall upstairs where I was camping.

FOUR HOURS it took me!!!

• Like 1