A Fresh Start

CalibreVII

Hi everyone!

Over the past few weeks i have been thinking if i should start a brand new PSN account or not.  And i finally made a decision to jump the boat and start a new chapter in my trophy hunting career. this is mainly down to milestones and completion % as most of my milestones are trophy whore games or games i wish i had saved for a more important milestone. and my completion % could also see an improvement (although im not aiming for a 100% account) i can get it to a much higher percentage as my old list is full of loads of 1% games which i know i will never go back and finish. i plan to reach my old trophy count by December while this is very ambitious considering it took me around 2 years to get to where i was i think i will be more determined this time round.

I hope by making this post i can hopefully meet some new people and maybe pick up a few tips for my future on this account

thank you for taking the time to read my post.

my old account if anyone is interested:

https://psnprofiles.com/Jadavic

Edited by CalibreVII
  • Like 1

I wouldn't start a new account for milestones. I did...and then they changed what constitutes a milestone. Wish they'd just give us the option to pick our own.

Anyway, you're about where I was with my old account, so you probably have a good idea what kind of games you want to play and your goals. I'm not quite sure how you plan to get 3700 trophies in two months, without playing "trophy whore" games. If I could make a suggestion, don't be so worried about your trophy count. I think you'll be more proud of where you are at the end of December, regardless of the number of trophies, if you're playing games you really like.

2 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Good luck on your endeavor!  I think quite a few of us debate on starting a new account just to get rid of the games we earned 1 trophy on or maybe to remove My Name is Mayo!

Thanks man. Its a step in the right direction for me as before i was a big into trophy hunting i just played a load of games that i knew i was never going to platinum so will be much more careful this time and try to only play games i will actually play and earn trophies in.

2 hours ago, ImmortalFox- said:

You do you pal. If you feel like starting again then good for you. Plan some milestones and you're good to go.

If completion rate is one of your issues then try not to play so many games at once and it won't feel like a chore.

Good luck on your new journey.

yes i plan on only working on maybe only 2 games at once so i dont overwhelm myself

33 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

I wouldn't start a new account for milestones. I did...and then they changed what constitutes a milestone. Wish they'd just give us the option to pick our own.

Anyway, you're about where I was with my old account, so you probably have a good idea what kind of games you want to play and your goals. I'm not quite sure how you plan to get 3700 trophies in two months, without playing "trophy whore" games. If I could make a suggestion, don't be so worried about your trophy count. I think you'll be more proud of where you are at the end of December, regardless of the number of trophies, if you're playing games you really like.

tbh i probably will play trophy whore games to achieve level 22 again but after that i will definitely not touch them at all i just saying how all my platinum milestones are all trophy whore games and it basically feels like the are being promoted over my proudest platinums

• Like 1

Tip: Play what you enjoy, at the end of the day, you'll be more proud and happy.

Milestones are cool, but it could change. This site could end, something new could come, along with new ideas. Who knows.

But most of all. Good luck!

10 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Milestones are purely cosmetic. Doesn’t matter as long as you enjoy what you’re playing.