Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentJuan24

AgentJuan24's Dispute

6 posts in this topic

AgentJuan24

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Hello, I do not wish to be unflagged or maybe yes, the thing is I did not cheat on this game I was on a regular Public Match and there was some hacker or modder or whatever and then he started to trigger weird things in the game and then trophies started to pop. If you look closely to the date and time of the Trophies you will see it took me months to get some and other weeks or days. So, If I was going to cheat I would have done it from scratch. It is not my fault that the game is so corrupted. Please.

Unfortunately, you will still need to hide the game to stay on the leader boards.  Here is some information to help you:

its a stupid rule on this site, but don't worry dude, even though you should not be flagged or removed for this and the mods should remove this rule, because there leaderboards aren't official and its really insincere and dramatic for a 1 strike issue. if you hide the game on either ps4 or ps3 by going into trophies then pressing trianle then privacy settings it will change your trophy set up and when you pop another trophy and sync it will update for people who view your profile on this site and when going your trophy list, it will not delete or remove your platinum so don't worry just people will not be able to see it.

honestly i did pander on this but when it messed my trophy cabinet and my tracking i decided personally it isn't worth it since i use this site for guides and trophy tracking, its honestly up to you, thought i would let you know your options rather then just shoving hyperlinks onto you

there has been talks about a "whitelist" for cases like this but for now it's "play at your own risk" on the online games that could cause hackers to auto-pop trophy's.

1 hour ago, Sarsky said:

its a stupid rule on this site, but don't worry dude, even though you should not be flagged or removed for this and the mods should remove this rule, because there leaderboards aren't official and its really insincere and dramatic for a 1 strike issue. if you hide the game on either ps4 or ps3 by going into trophies then pressing trianle then privacy settings it will change your trophy set up and when you pop another trophy and sync it will update for people who view your profile on this site and when going your trophy list, it will not delete or remove your platinum so don't worry just people will not be able to see it.

honestly i did pander on this but when it messed my trophy cabinet and my tracking i decided personally it isn't worth it since i use this site for guides and trophy tracking, its honestly up to you, thought i would let you know your options rather then just shoving hyperlinks onto you

2 hours ago, Sarsky said:

even though you should not be flagged or removed for this and the mods should remove this rule

because [PSNP's] leaderboards aren't official

If it's not legitimate, it really doesn't matter why. Some unintentionally hacked lists would end up being in first place for the fastest achiever's list in CoD otherwise, etc. And you're correct, our leaderboards actually have some standards, unlike Sony's.

Unfortunately @AgentJuan24 will need to hide the game to return to the leaderboard. The links in the thread will help you.

Edited by B1rvine