Are people still playing this online?

I don't think the people responding realized he's talking about the ps3 version. You're gonna have a hard time platting this bro. The servers are all laggy messes and I mean the kind of lag that makes you wanna punch walls not mild stuff. Second it has its fair share of hackers and aimbotters which will enrage you even further. Also it's pretty dead it only has a couple of TDM lobbies and maybe 1 uplink for boosters. It's gonna take lots of patience to do this, you need a dedicated boosting group for a couple of trophies and you have to invest 100+ hours and most of them are grind like 1000 kills with this weapon, now 1000 kills with this weapon, now 1000 with this etc etc. Take it from me, I platted it a few months ago, it sucked balls, every match was suffering, I'm not exaggerating about the lag, do as you will.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

I don't think the people responding realized he's talking about the ps3 version. You're gonna have a hard time platting this bro. The servers are all laggy messes and I mean the kind of lag that makes you wanna punch walls not mild stuff. Second it has its fair share of hackers and aimbotters which will enrage you even further. Also it's pretty dead it only has a couple of TDM lobbies and maybe 1 uplink for boosters. It's gonna take lots of patience to do this, you need a dedicated boosting group for a couple of trophies and you have to invest 100+ hours and most of them are grind like 1000 kills with this weapon, now 1000 kills with this weapon, now 1000 with this etc etc. Take it from me, I platted it a few months ago, it sucked balls, every match was suffering, I'm not exaggerating about the lag, do as you will.

100% true. I did the plat 3 years ago and back then it was a nightmare. Searching for a match of Uplink or CTF for 10 minutes was a very common thing. I can't imagine doing it now.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

I too can attest to this. I found it annoying grinding this when it was in it's prime (launch year thru June 2016). You'll definitely have your doubts if you start this.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

I too can attest to this. I found it annoying grinding this when it was in it's prime (launch year thru June 2016). You'll definitely have your doubts if you start this.

It took me 74 hours to do online trophies, but I have been playing Call Of Duty sort of professionally since Modern Warfare, my K/D ratio is around 4 in every COD excluding WaW, I didn't like it. My friend who is just okay in FPS on a console, was doing the challenges over 200 hours. 

2 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

wow I am definitely staying away from BO3 (PS3) ? thanks for the heads up guys! 

If you really wanna do it, I'd expect to boost for around 50/60 hours in a 6 boosters group. Some of the challenges can be done legit, but if there are only 2/3 game modes populated, 80% of the challenges will need to be boosted. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

Uhm, I might pass then. I've achieved 100% MP progress on PS4, so I thought it would be ezpz doing this again on PS3. But I didn't thought about the 50 game mode wins you had to do 

Don't forget about 10 000 kills in an almost dead game. It's on par with Bad Company grind. But the game itself is so poorly optimized, that I could get 50 kills in one game, and 10 in another, due to lag and/or host problems.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...