Trophy thoughts?

On 2019-10-25 at 3:43 PM, anotherfangirl said:

How long does it take to get the platinum trophy?

It's not too long. I'd say like 10-12 hours maybe? Especially if you just ignore collectables the first 3 sections since you can't get 100% the first go through of those levels anyway. You can only get them all the first go for the final section of levels since in that one you have every ability unlocked. Start a collectable guide from that point and work through the rest.

That would've cut down a lot of time, since I wanted to make sure I didn't have to fuss with replaying anything a third time and re-checked every collectable while looking at a video guide just to be sure. So it made things a bit longer than necessary. Especially the hub area. Maybe even faster, I'm not really sure. There's no ingame timer to my knowledge. Yevon, I wish Sony would just ripoff Nintendo's play time stuff. I love that on the Wii/3DS/Wii U. Assume Switch has it as well.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

from a trophy hunter point of view it was a fun and very easy platinum,

especially with the collectable youtube guide from bad driver,

first finish all levels (super easy, even boss), then replay each level for collectable, i thought those collectables will be a little boring task, but actually not at all, each of them was more looks like a mini game to me (harder jumps, hidden place, etc)

only thing hard in this game is few jumps which are a little harder, but nothing really insurmountable

there are also some trophies misleading, mainly because very poor language translation, and some collision bugs (just press restart from checkpoint and bugs disappear), and texture quality quite low for a ps4 game (which is my main drawback for this game) , but all in all it was a good small fun game

Edited by Sombroff