The day has come!

Stedde

Hi,

After many years of trophy gathering and frequent user of this site, I thought it was time to create an account and become part of the community.

I have been PlayStation lover since PS1 came out. I lost count on the number of times a watch the Final Fantasy 7 demo before the release. So, when the Final Fantasy 7 remake gets released next year I need to take some vacation from my job! :)

The release of PS5 is also something I am looking forward to! 2020 will be an awesome PlayStation year!

I grow up playing videogames and will probably never stop. e-Sports will never be my thing (since I am too old :) ), but if was young I would definitely had given that career path a run!
But the idea of getting some kick-back on your trophies is always on my mind.

My first milestone is to become Top 1000 in Sweden, then my next milestone will be set.  

Love statistics which this site gives me. Looking forward on discussing trophies and challenges with all of you!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, WhiteDragonAura said:

Welcome, Stedde.  Good luck on being in the Top 1000 for Sweden.  I hope you're able to do it! :D

Thanks!
There is so many games that I would like to play that would help me to the top,  but the time is not enough! :)

Damn Stedde, just had to say that you were too old huh? So the first thing I do is check your profile and guess what? We’re the same gen but you are slightly younger than me. Of course! So what does that make me huh? That’s right: super old. Thanks! ???

Have fun here, welcome!

3 hours ago, Sifferino said:

Damn Stedde, just had to say that you were too old huh? So the first thing I do is check your profile and guess what? We’re the same gen but you are slightly younger than me. Of course! So what does that make me huh? That’s right: super old. Thanks! 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

Have fun here, welcome!

Hahahaha! Sorry! 
Maybe we should created a Veterans league?  ?

• 2 weeks later...