Funky_Beef

Master Of All You Survey weird Bug

5 posts in this topic

Hello.

I have a weird bug with Master Of All You Survey trophy.

I've got the trophy for discovering all named locations on Nekrotafeyo but the in game stats say that I'm missing one (26/27).

I've discovered all named location on Pandora (78/78) but didn't get the trophy for it.

And now the game says that I've discovered 222/223 location so i can't get the trophy for it...

I went back to Nekrotafeyo in the area where I'm missing one location, followed powerpix's guide, but didn't get any new area discovered...

Is there a way to fix this or Am I good to start again... (I played 99% of the game in co-op, just cleaning the trophy in solo)

I will try to see if finishing all Side missions and all Eridian slabs will help...

As with any bug in a Borderlands game, your only options are the following:

1: Load a pre-glitch save and try again.

2: Start a new character.

3: Start a new playthrough and pray that fixes it.

Co-Op is notorious for screwing up the location and collectible trophies in this series so it's best to play solo until you have them.

The ingame tracker is very buggy. It says I've completed 97 missions but the final count should be 95. So take it with a pinch of salt.

Check the list by clicking on triangle in the maps screen. You should see the galaxy. Hit L3 and you should see overall progress. You can select a world and hit L3 (don't select an area) and you should get a better picture of how many you actually got. The tracker for each area is very buggy (I got a couple of areas that says 100% completed which isn't true as I haven't collected all of the red chests.)

If that doesn't help, it sounds like you may have to start again. Play to the end anyway, and you'll unlock the true vault hunter mode which Is basically new game plus.

locations can not be cleaned up in tvmh mode - I tried doing so - but despite complete locations being shown on all planets, zones and in the galaxy im still missing city slicker and master of all locations. a new character and playthrough is what is required. 

Turns out I was missing Logan’s Spar in the Splinterlands on Pandora even though it said I had all locations (6/6) there. Went there with a friend in co-op that had problems with the buggy area just before and both trophy unlock.

I guess I was lucky and got the platinum without having to start a new character !